Waves

"BEATHE!"

"BEATHE!"

The unconscious and nearly dead girl sat up with a gasp, holding her racing heart she coughed out all the water that managed to form up in her lung's. The burning sensation felt like a hot rod was shoved down her throat, Clawing at her neck she coughed and coughed as she was trying to clear her air ways.

"Willow?"

The girl was still trying to get herself together so she didn't realise there actually was a person beside her as she thought it was just white noise. The extremely warm hand coming into contact with her shoulder caused her to jolt in shock, snapping around she faced a frowning Paul Lahote.

"P-Paul?"

"That's me, you wanna tell me why i found you trying to kill yourself?" He was blunt and straightforward, Willow nearly flinched at his bluntness but nether less she weakly answered
"I wasn't..i heard it was a total rush and i tried it out"

Paul smirked at her bravery as not many frail girl's such as herself would be brave enough to jump from such an impressive height, He approvingly nodded "damn right it is!..but i think you should stick to the lowest level from now on" He stood up to his feet and extended out his hand towards Willow who took it, Paul effortlessly pulled her up to her feet.

"I think you're right"

Willow smiled gratefully at Paul who instantly dropped his gaze to the floor as if he was flustered. Willow wanted to pinch his cheek's at how cute he looked but she refrained from doing so.

"Uh thanks for saving me back there"

"No problem"

Silence fell upon the two as they wondered through the beach their feet hitting the soft and slightly damp sand, "I remember you" Paul suddenly spoke up snapping the silence and sweeping it away "You're moody Paul?" Willow asked with a teasing smile "And you're weeping Willow" Paul added a victorious smirk adoring his lip's seeing her confidence deflate.

"Well at-least i won the mud pie contest!" Willow bragged her confidence boosting once remembering, "You only won because Jacob was too busy staring and ogling at Bella to have actually built his, While Bella just dropped her's as soon as she made it and me, well let's just say the section of mud i was given was bad mud" Paul explained in exact detail.

"Oh yeah? Well then me, you, Jacob and Bella will have a rematch one of these day's!" Willow offered excitedly, Paul chuckled humorously while nodding "You're on"

A bound was formed between the two.
Willow didn't know it yet but Paul wasn't only going to save her from death's wrath but he was going to bring her back to life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••