Last night

(Jaspers pov)

(Jaspers pov)

THE love i have for Willow is something that no one can ever compare to, without willow i was nothing absolutely nothing just a ghost who would live for eternity nothing more and nothing less. But when I'm with Willow, she just- she just makes me feel as if i was turned into this monster for a reason and that very reason was to wait for her and I certainly don't regret it.

My lifeless soul was bathed in life whenever Willow would talk my ear off about her new romance book or when she would laugh at the simplest thing's in life, but what ignited my soul with a fire which would spread across my whole body, lighting me to life was when Willow would hold me close to warmth of her steady beating heart her fingers gently caressing my unkept locks of hair..her soft lip's landing on my defined collarbone and her long gentle fingers drawing patterns on my exposed stomach.

"Jasper i think you broke the bed.." Willow's quiet whisper said from the side of me making me lightly squeeze her bare shoulder "I'll buy a new one" I whisper back with a smirk. She playfully scoffed in disbelief "and if they ask why the bed's broken?"

"Tell them..you were just bouncing around too much."

Her cheek's almost glowed in the darkness of her bedroom at my reply making me chuckle into her hair at how cute she is. She was so cute i could just eat her.........again 😏.

Slapping my chest she pushed her hot face into my bare stomach her leg's wrapping around mine as i carefully lifted the bedsheet's over our naked bodies. She sighed in happiness making me feel pride knowing i was making her feel such emotion's "I'm sorry if you are feeling sore"

"Jas we've went over this..I wanted this- you wanted this and what we just..um completed was euphoric beyond belief so stop apologising hm?"

I was in love with her.

So very, very, very in love with her.

She was the moon to my star's, she was the paint to my canvas, she was the bread to my butter and she is most definitely the love of my life.

"I love you"

I spoke the very Three words I didn't think I'd ever say again but with my Willow it just seemed to always slip it's way out my mouth.

Her smile lit up the room ,like a candle had just been ignited. Have I mentioned that i love her smile? Well if I haven't already I absolutely adore her smile "And i love you." Butterflies, so many butterflies are flying around my stomach at the sweet sound of her angelic voice.

"When will Bella be back?" I suddenly asked when remembering that they do share this bedroom and if Bella walked in..well I don't think she'd be grateful. "Tomorrow, she called yesterday that Edward was taking her somewhere and they'd be there for awhile."

"What about Charlie and Sofia?"

"Charlie left last night remember?" Willow lifted her face away from my chest raising a questioning eyebrow to which I smirked at "No..i was quite busy last night. Don't you remember?"