Leaving

(Willow's Pov)

(Willow's Pov)

LEAVING Forks yet again was an odd feeling as it was like somewhere within my heart it didn't seem quite right like an annoying itch that won't go away, But regardless of my situation there was no way I could go back as the silent car ride was soon coming to its end as we pulled up to the train station the engine bubbling down.

My Uncle Charlie cleared his throat as he twisted his keys from out the ignition. I could sense that he was conflicted in the decision of letting me leave but there was nothing he nor I could do as the final decision was made when my name was written onto the long list of people signing up for the Hunter's camp.

Oh how I wish time would turn back to when I was care free and happy just simply enjoying my life...was that so much to ask for?

"Willow the train should be setting off in an hour, so we can all go grab a quick coffee or something if you'd like?" Uncle Charlie asked with a comforting smile that made the frown on my lips slightly lift upwards "Sure..I'd like that"

Bella's gentle hand held mine giving it a comforting squeeze before we all excited the car in silence, I think this is possibly the quietest our family has ever been.

-Inside-

The smell of coffee hit my senses as soon as I stepped foot into the small but cozy coffee cafe, It wasn't too busy but there was still a few people there enjoying the warmth the cafe provided.

"The drinks are on me" I suddenly spoke up breaking the silence. They all turned to face me with an 'oh really' look making me sheepishly smile "or maybe half the drinks" I added on with a shy smile when realising I spent most my money on a few books to bring while I'm away for a YEAR!. You honestly can't blame me.

"Or maybe none of them. It's on me" Bella spoke with a playful scoff and a small nudge to my shoulder making me laugh. Her hands went to reach for her purse in my backpack as she brought no bag with her until Uncle Charlie slapped her hand away.

"Yeah I don't think so" He spoke in that firm tone he would use when me and Bella would misbehave. "Bell's let us forget that you spent all your money on new motorbike pieces for Jacob's birthday" Charlie added on making Bella visibly wince.

Slowly retracting her hand back to her side she hid her red face in my shoulder making us all chuckle at her failed attempt in paying.

"I will pay" My mother's cool voice sounded from her spot at the back of us, when I turned to look I wanted to cry and hold her close like she was a baby as she looked so pale and sick with worry..I knew she doesn't want me going to that camp but what's been done is done.

"Mom..."

"No, it's only coffee" She pushed through us before going to the counter and ordering our drinks off by heart, she even remembered that I liked a marshmallow with my drink.

~~~~~~~

Here I am.
Standing on the platform of the train that would take me to the place I least wanted to go.
I wanted to stay here. With my family and friends.
I wanted to cling to my mother like she was my life line.
I didn't want to leave.
I want to stay.
Oh please let me stay.
Please...

"This is the final call for train 004!" One of the staff members called out through his megaphone. Anxiously gripping onto Bella's hand even tighter then before I turned to face my family with teary eyes. I don't want to leave them.

"You should go..don't want to miss it- or do miss it..that way I won't have to miss you like crazy" Bella jokingly said from my side a sad smile on her lips. Oh if only I could stay.

"C'mere weeper" Charlie pulled me close to his chest as he held me close "I just got you back" He sadly whispered and that was it- my dam broke down into crumbs as the river of tears poured from out my eyes.

"Oh Uncle Charlie" I whispered looking up to see his tear stained eyes, I knew he wouldn't let them fall so I simply leaned up to peck his cheek before moving onto Bella who had droplets of tears escaping her brown eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" She instantly latched herself onto me her arms flinging over my shoulders bringing me into her warm embrace that made my heart melt in an agonising pain.

"I'll miss you too Bell's"

Once letting go of her I slowly faced my mother who didn't bother holding back her tears as her shoulders began shaking while sobs escaped her wavering lip. Her weak state completely shattered whatever pieces of my already shattered heart that is left laying in my body.

"Mommy" I whisper brokenly wiping away her tears as she held onto my hand like if she let go even the slightest bit I would evaporate into thin air like mist. "Don't leave me" She sobbed into my shoulder all while my heart clenched in an agonising ache.

"I don't want to leave you mom"

"Train 004 is setting off in 5 minutes! I repeat 5 minutes!" The man from before shouted loudly into that stupid megaphone, I wanted to punch him so hard in the face him and his damn megaphone would be orbiting through space like astronauts!

"But you need to...this is for the best"

She pulled back with a small sad smile before kissing my forehead "Go be the best hunter baby" she whispered into my ear so the others wouldn't hear, "Will do mom" I sent her one last smile before I let the woman who's been there for me at my worst times in life, go.

"Bye for now" I said aloud to them all. My family.

"BYE WILLOW!"