Wake up

ME and Jasper sat on a random tree branch in the middle of the forest as we sat in the same silence as last night

ME and Jasper sat on a random tree branch in the middle of the forest as we sat in the same silence as last night..the events of last night were something I wanted to erase from Jasper's memory as it seemed to take a toll on him too. Plus it was slightly embarrassing when finding out Jasper had to carry my unconscious self to the house, my mom said he left without anther word only saying that 'i needed to rest' .

"Jasper..please don't tell anyone about last night and please don't ask me to explain it to you-." He cut me off as he suddenly dropped down from the tree branch landing perfectly as if he didn't just jump of a freaking tree (we had to climb up and that took us like 10 minutes).

I stared down at him in bewilderment "JASPER! Oh my gosh are you okay!?" I shouted down to the boy who's back was still facing me, sighing at the fact i had to now climb down to see what was wrong with him I quickly hauled my bag onto my back before slowly and carefully making my way down.

Once reaching the floor I jogged over to his still figure with concern clearly written all over my face. My arm extended to tap him on the shoulder but he turned around in a flash way too quick for me to stabilise myself and when he did he looked unrecognisable..he didn't look like Jasper he looked like a monster that wanted to kill me, just like that man on that night my world got turned upside down.

"Jasper?" The whisper left my lip's as I staggered back and away from his snarling self, he slowly inched closer to me making me stumble back with each step until I couldn't move any further as my back harshly bumped into a tree "Jasper please.." the plead didn't seem to reach him as he just grew more and more aggressive the closer he inched towards my now crying figure. "SOMEONE HELP ME!"

The same cry for help left my lip's but except this time there was no one that could save me from the boy i was so happily gushing over a few days ago. My tear's glossed over my eyes as Jasper's now red a crimson ones seemed to be pulling me towards him, his mouth opened and then his fangs appeared and soon a burning sensation appeared from my neck and slowly it traveled all across my body making me scream an ear deafening scream.

"WILLOW WAKE UP!"

My body jolted up from the bed as sweat dripped down my chest and face my breathing rigid, my heart pounding out from my chest. Looking up to with slightly crazed eyes i saw Bella's clear concern for me as she watched me writher and scream in my sleep. I whispered the sentence I would've never imagined I would say
"Jasper's a vampire"

Bella froze up momentarily before shaking her head in what I thought was denial, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing escaped causing us to sit in the dark in utter silence for a moment until I sighed heavily standing up to my feet "Forget i said anything Bella" i mumbled about to leave our shared room until her hand that latched onto my wrist began tugging me to stay.

"Willow...how do you know?"

Her question confused me until it suddenly clicked and i was finally able to see the full picture, Bella knew about Vampires! And I'm pretty sure she's dating one. When I shook hands with  Edward he felt like one and it was the exact same with Jasper...which means the rest of their adopted siblings are most likely Vampires too. Everything made perfect sense now. The Cullens are Vampires .