Music

Willow's pov

Willow's pov

MUSIC was the best thing in my opinion, i could listen to anything but respectfully not country music- and seriously i mean that in the most respectful way possible. Jasper however like's listening to a lot of country music..which yes is understandable but please- as his girlfriend i will make sure his taste in music soon changes.

"Babe, do you have anything else?"  My hand's quickly skimmed through his endless stack of music. His footsteps neared and soon his arms caged around me his strong cologne filling my senses "Why? What's wrong with some good old country hm?" His kisses trailing down my neck prevented me from speaking as the hot sensation was captivating.

"Jas..Jas not here" I whispered gently pulling away from him, his pouting lip's made me slightly waver but i instantly pulled my guard back up he slowly approached like a predator stalking his pray. "Why not?" He tilted his head to the side before falling on top of me his arms resting on either side of my head and i swear my breath was knocked outa my lungs.

"They'll hear us.."

He smirked before speeding out the bedroom and not a moment later he returned the same smirk on his lip's. "What did you do?" I asked propping myself up on my arms as I watched him walk towards me once again hovering above me. "They're kinda busy themselves.."

My mind instantly connected the dots as i soon heard unholy noises from Rosalie's and Emmet's bedroom and soon...Carlisle and Esme!. My mouth fell open in pure shock "You can do that!?"

"Well i can manipulate emotions." He crashed down onto me with a passionate and loving kiss before it turned hot and awfully steamy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••Time skip••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Omg! Willow get over here right this instant!" Angela's harsh shout startled me but i quickly obeyed and began speed walking across the corridor towards Angela who linked my arm into her's before basically dragging me away. "Angela what's going on!?"

Angela stayed silent before pushing me into the bathroom. Stumbling in like a fool i fumbled to stand correctly as a girl eyed me weirdly "Oh Piss off" i mumbled to her as she annoyingly scoffed before leaving the bathroom.

"What was that for?!" I asked Angela highly annoyed. Angela grabbed my shoulders before twirling me around to face the mirror, "You need to cover that up" her hand tugged down the collar of Jaspers hoodie and i gaped at the large hickey painted onto my neck, pulling my hoodie back up to cover it i sheepishly turned around to face a deadpanning Angela "I wonder how that got there..hehh"

"You're sleeping with him!?" She harshly whispered while her eyes darted around the bathroom to make sure no one heard her, "Angela..do you really want to hear my answer to that?"