Please

DRIP was the rhythmic sound of the rain slowly falling from the dark grey sky's

SWOOSH was the sound of the wind blowing against the face's of Jasper and Willow.

THUMP was the sound of Willow's unsteady heartbeat.

SILENCE was the best word to describe the border between the recently engaged couple, Although their mouth's should be speaking their praises of love and their shut off bodies should be embracing one another in a tight hold..they're current situation wasn't doing anything along those lines.

BREATH was the one word running through Willow's mind as she felt suffocated underneath the blanket of silence Jasper draped over them. She felt nervous and jittery for what he was going to say or do.

SORRY was the word Jasper desperately wanted to scream at the top of his lung's to Willow, he was sorry for everything he's done and for what he's about to do.

"Willow"

"Yes?"

"Me and my family have decided that we are leaving"

Confusion. Was what Willow was currently feeling, confusion as to why he was acting so cold, confusion as to why he would be leaving.

"Oh..okay i can tell my mom, I'm sure we can figure something out-."

"No"

"No?"

I'm so sorry my love. Jasper wanted to scream till the words die out as the pain he was about to inflict on not only himself but the love of his life was unbearable.

Clenching his jaw shut he fluttered his eyes closed so he wouldn't have to see her expression, he couldn't deal with it.

"You're not coming Willow"

Snap goes one of Willow's heart strings.

"W-what? Jasper you're not leaving without me!"
Willow desperately clutched onto Jasper's cold hand her's igniting his within seconds of contact. Jasper winced at her touch- how could he possibly have enough strength to break the news to her!?

"Yes..yes i am" Jasper was strong and firm as if he wasn't dying all over again from the inside, Oh how badly he wanted to break down and lay in her arm's as he spoke apologises to her for the rest of his time.

"Jasper...."

DRIP was the motion of Willow's endless stream of tear's slowly running down her face until they dropped with a soundless plop onto the hand of Jasper's. Shaking her head from denial and anger she brought up a shaky hand to rest on Jasper's cheek as her finger stroked gentle and soothing circles on the bottom of his lip.

"You- you can't be doing this right now"

"I can, Willow my world is no longer safe for you"
Jasper took a step away from her touch. He had to fight against every nerve in his body as they desperately wanted to melt into her touch and hold her close.

"I know that! I knew that from the beginning! But we promised it'd be us against the world remember?"

Fight for him Willow. You can't loose him.

"Well I don't want that anymore"

He's lying Willow! Don't believe him. Continue fighting for him!

"I don't believe you, this!" She rose her hand which held her engagement ring she got given a few hours ago. "Tells me that you're lying!"

Look at me Jasper. Love me Jasper. Touch me Jasper. Stay with me Jasper.

"It means nothing! It's a pathetic piece of metal attached onto a diamond, it means nothing to me...neither..neither do you"

CRACK was the sound of Willow's heart breaking into two, CRACK was the sound of Willow's strong facade crumbling down into nothingness. CRACK was the sound of Willow's mental wall collapsing causing her heart to bleed out through her eyes.

Tears..never ending tears of pain,confusion,anger,frustration but most of all heartbreak. Jasper Hale, the love of her life has officially broken her..he's ripped her heart from out of her chest and repeatedly stomped on it with no care in the world.

"Tell me you're lying.....PLEASE TELL ME YOUR LYING!"

"I'm not."

He was..he was lying through gritted teeth. He was lying through the venom pooling within his eyes, he was lying through the agonising pain going on within his heart. He was lying! But Willow didn't know that. She believed every single word escaping his mouth.

"Jasper...please"

"Stop saying please as if it'll solve anything Willow! I don't want you in my life anymore! I don't- i just don't love you anymore"

"You promised me Jasper.."

"I promised you many things Willow, and I've broken them all..if that isn't enough to tell you that I'm not lying about this- then you're just fooling yourself! You can't have or hold hope for us anymore..we just don't belong with each other"

Don't belong..how ridiculous Willow thought. How could they not belong if it was already written out on Cupid's list way before they set foot on earth. They belonged alright but maybe if Jasper really didn't want them to fit together anymore then...she has to let him go.

"I love you Jasper, more then I've loved anyone before. My love for you is endless because i know that if our love was meant to be then...then you'll come back to me. If not then I'll let you go, I'll be out of your life just say the word's."

Of course Willow didn't want to let him go. She wanted to go beg on her knee's as she wailed for him to stay with her, but like her mother has taught her if you love someone then you'll let them go, and if they were meant for you they'll come back.

Please come back to me Jasper.

Willow let the one last tear to slip from her closed eyes as she couldn't find the energy to cry anymore. "Goodbye Jasper" The whisper leaving her lip's was so soft it bled through the crack's of Jasper's broken heart. "Goodbye..Willow"

SWOOSH was the sound of Jasper escaping and disappearing within a flash. Just like that the fairytale of Jasper and Willow had officially ended and with no happy ending, just two lonely,broken souls wondering through time without their other half. Fate is beautifully cruel.

 Fate is beautifully cruel