Chapter 36) First Week

Gray's POV

Monday

10:12am

Every once in a while, I walk by the hospital building looking for Aurora to pass by some clinic rooms. Although hours go by without seeing her at all, I still wait near the corner of the room just waiting for her presence to appear into my vision.

As minutes go by and hours seep in, the more weird looks I get from the workers, and the patients in the building, I swear I heard someone telling the security to kick me out.

Where the fuck is Aurora?

-------------

4:57PM

At 4:57pm is when I finally see Aurora. She's wearing a long white lab coat on top of a medical scrub with her carrying a tray of mini tools to another room. I follow her.

She doesn't notice me or my presence when walking towards wherever the fuck she's going which makes me slightly relieved, yet also annoyed. For God's sake just turn around. But also don't because I have an anxious feeling in the depths of my heart.

Once she places her tray onto a cart filled with other trays, she quickly turns around and bumps into my chest while a gasp erupts from her. This is my cue.

Grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into an empty room next to us, she immediately tries to scream for help which becomes muffled when my hand covers her mouth. Fighting back, she uses every parts of her limbs to get free which not only doesn't work, but makes her more stuck into a position that she can't ger free out of.

Stupid girl, has she not learn a thing I taught her?

"Dumbass it's me!" I passive aggressively mutter to her, holding her tightly against me. Feeling her freeze, she slightly tilts her head up to me before hardening her gaze up to a rock. Oh shit.

Immediately letting her out of my grip, I raise both my hands up and quickly apologize for my sudden introduced and also because I called her a dumbass. Not the best way to gain someone's forgiveness.

"What the hell are you doing here Gray!" She quietly yells at me. Giving an awkward smile I answer, "I wanted, uh to give you a gift," "A gift?" She questions not in the slightest bit interested in. "Yes... A gift." I mutter with such embarrassment. God I'm such a fucking loser.

Lifting out a hand to me, she motions me to give the gift which I reluctantly agree upon. My black unlimited credit card. She raises an eyebrow.

"Use it." I say with all my might to sound as cockier than ever, "It's unlimited so you can spend whatever you want on it be darling,"

She tosses it to my face and walk away form me. Baffled, I quickly pick up the card and run to her, "Hey! Where are you going?" "Away from you," "But aren't you going to-" "Leave it Gray." She says sternly making me stop in my tracks. "I've already had it with you. I don't want to deal with you right now so leave me alone. Stop giving me things just to forgive you and your stupid mistake" And with that, she leaves me in an empty hallway with regret creeping into my veins.

I swear I will do whatever it takes to get her forgiveness.

-----------------

Tuesday

5:37pm

I wait outside the hospital building wanting to not only see her, but to also apologize as to what happened yesterday. I guess money won't buy her happiness.

Dumbass she lost her fucking father of course money won't fucking help her!

Checking my watch once again, I glance up the building wondering when she'll arrive outside this building, don't tell me she'll take hours again just to be outside. Sighing in annoyance, my fingers twitch on my side wanting to take a cigar while I wait but can't because of the people around me.