Chapter 13) Train me

Unknown time in the morning

I want to die. 

First of all, it's whatever time it is in the fucking morning, and second of all, that dream... is a fucking nightmare.

Who would want to dream of that?

My whole body is filled with goosebumps after that dream, and I don't even know if it will ever go away.

As I stay perfectly still right next to the door, I carefully look at the crack through the small window and watch as the sunlight brightens with each second.

A few more hours before hell starts.

Hopefully they'll go easy on me.

HA I wish.

I just hope I don't die in the process of working out.

That'll be embarrassing if I wake up to a bunch of men staring at me.

Going back onto my bed with the covers placed on my lap, I stare into nothing hoping that my life won't become worse than it already is while training.

And I don't know how long I've been in the same spot staring at nothing, because in a matter of hours (which felt like 30 minutes) the door opens revealing a tall intimidating guy.

Gray.

"Why are you here?" I tiredly asked rubbing my eyes at the sudden bright light.

I should've used my time sleeping instead of staring into nothing.

What a fucking waste of time.

"It's time for your training" he says calmly.

"What do you mean? Don't you think it's a bit too early?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow in confusion before taking our his phone and showing me the time.

Crawling onto the edge of the bed trying to squint my eyes to see the time,  I gasp in surprise once I find out it 10:57am!

"WHAT" I yell as I harshly grab his phone staring at it as I wait for it to turn back to 6am.

"listen, I don't got time for your bullshit now, wash up before I drag you out" he rudely tells me before taking his phone  back and slamming the door.

"Tsk, who pissed in your cereal" I mutter quietly to myself before getting out of the bed still not sure how it turned from 6am to basically 11am.

---------------

"DID YOU KILL SOMEONE THERE?!? WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING YOU SO LONG??" Gray yells outside of the room as he repeatedly slams his fists onto the door.

"WAIT A SECOND DIPSHIT" I yell back while I try to quickly put on a new set of pants.

"You said that an hour ago" he angrily yells in annoyance

"Sucks for you" I breathlessly say as I take off my shirt slamming it onto the floor as I stomp on it in anger.

"Just hurry the fuck up" he pleadingly says acting like he can't wait for one more second.

"NO" I yell in pettiness.

And I swear, this day, was the day I regretted my choice of words because he angrily opens the door forgetting that I was changing.

But thank God that I took off my shirt because if I hadn't, I would've been shot to the ground no hesitation from the looks this man gave me.

But luckily, I'm half naked, so he'll get totally distracted once he looks at me.

Anyways, as he opens the door with the angriest look he has ever given me, his eyes move down onto my chest where I'm only wearing a bra.