Chapter 11) Fight or flight

Unknown time.

I am somehow alive and doing pretty fine... For now... I have also somehow ended up in this nice looking room knowing that they have not planned to kill me.

Yet.

And I know you're wondering, how did I get here? I'll tell you.

-----------

*flashback to the time I was tied up*

-------------

Well, after a few moments of awkward silence, one of them decides to boldly speak up after a while of silence. 

"So... what are we going to do with her boss?" The curly brown haired boy hesitantly said. 

Gray remained quiet. 

Scary.

Staying still not knowing what to do, we all kept our mouths shut waiting  for him to say something back in return, and after a few minutes of waiting, he still says nothing.

Okay now this is awkward. 

Looking around the room trying to make eye contact with one of the guys, we all share a look daring each other on who was going to shake Gray out of his silent faze. 

Finally, after one of the guys finally grew some balls, he opens his mouth about to speak, but before he could say anything, Gray immediately shuts him up by saying "Leave." In a cold matter.

Rude much- 

Looking up at the people behind him above Gray's shoulder hoping that they'll disobey him and not leave me alone with him, they all hesitantly give him and me a warry look before slowly descending out of the door like little puppies.

I internally sigh. 

So now I am left with an actual murderer.

But that's if the men he told to leave aren't, maybe they are? Maybe they're not. Who knows?

Waiting impatiently for Gray to do something instead of standing there looking at me doing nothing, I start wishing that I would get tortured instead of being stared at. 

Too much attention on me is torture already.

Somehow hearing my thoughts, Gray then slowly starts circling around the chair while staring at me dragging the knife onto the chair making a low sound of scraping.

Tensing in fear, I instantly regret thinking of being tortured rather than being stared at, I actually would die if I do get tortured.

I take it back! I take it back! I yell in my mind. 

Once he has fully walked in a circle, he places both his hands on each side of the armrests while he slowly leans closer to my face.

Widening my eyes in shock, I tightly press my lips together and shut my eyes close in fear that he'll kiss me on the lips. Making sure to move my head sideways so he'll completely miss my mouth, I wait for him to kiss my cheek but feel nothing but his breath near my face. 

Waiting a few moments for my first kiss to be stolen on the cheek, I have started to realize he has not made any movements to kiss me on the lips earning me to slowly turn my head in his direction so I could see what he's trying to do. 

slightly opening my eyes to see what he's doing, my heart freezes in time once I realize how close are faces are to each other.

His face and mine were so close to the point our nose were almost touching.