chapter 12) Making an agreement

Still unknown time.

"If we were to train you and become our team, I'll give you permission to go outside for as long as you want"

"Huh?!?" I nearly shout while bits of saliva comes out of my mouth.

Disgusted, he quickly backs away rubbing his ears while wiping the spit off his face as he annoyingly looks at me. Oops.

"The fuck you mean 'huh'?" Was I not clear enough?" He replies with a tone his mother would not be happy of.

I guess the saliva really got to him.

"Wait, can you repeat yourself again? I didn't hear it the first time" I lied trying to annoy him some more. But I also wanted him to repeat himself just in case if he were serious or not.

"Never mind" he quickly says as he turn around to walk away.

Son of a petty bitch.

I quickly run up in front of him extending my arms like a starfish moving them up and down indicating him to stop, luckily he does stop.

"Wait actually- what'd you say" I plead trying to sound desperate enough for him to repeat his words.

He raises an eyebrow and opens his mouth "what do you think?"

"Well, you said that if I get trained I'll be able to be free of this hell hole" I say trying to remember his exact words.

"Well then I won't be needing to repeat myself then" he replies while walking past me making me realize what I just said.

"You bitch" I mutter turning around to face him but instead watch his back go smaller and smaller the more he walks further from me. 

"So if I agree to your terms and conditions, I'll be able to be free from this place?" I yell out loud for him to hear.

"Not exactly 'free', but you can go wherever you'd like but with my supervision" he slightly turns his head sideways. 

"And if I don't agree to be trained or whatever?"

"Well then don't expect to come home anytime soon" he says with no remorse.

"Okay, fine, so how will this agreement/contract work?" I say while quickly catching up to him. 

"You follow me to my office, I'll give you the contract, and you sign it with your name"

That sounds  a bit too simple. I wonder what the catch is.

Narrowing my eyes at him not knowing if I should believe him or not, I quickly stop walking and turn around facing away from him thinking if I should agree to his terms or not.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Death? 

No, he said he won't kill me. 

But that's if he didn't lie.

If I do agree to his terms, I'll be able to go home, although yeah I may be supervised, I still get to go home.

Wait, what does he mean by supervised? Will I get my own bodyguard? Cameras everywhere I go? Him following me?

A shiver runs down my spine.

I'll have to talk to him about that.

Just as I keep thinking about his decision, I come to a final thought and will agree to whatever contract this shit is!

Quickly turning around expecting him to be in the same spot as the last few minutes ago, I then find him at the end of the hallway on the verge of turning around the corner.