Chapter 32) Jealousy Type

7:34pm

"Wanna make each other sad?" Gray asks while plopping down next to me on the couch. 

"Yes!" I reply with no hesitation turning my attention away from the TV to Gray.

"So how are we doing it?" I ask wondering how to make Gray sad. Maybe if I just insult his dick then his ego may deflate by a lot. Now that's the plan.

"We're going to describe our high school type/crush," 

"What...?"

"You heard me, we describe our type from high school and see how that makes us feel,"

"Is that your plan to make us sad?" I question at the weird request.

Nodding his head, he turns his whole body to mine before starting without me even agreeing to his terms. 

"So my type in high school was usually brunettes-" 

"Well brunettes usually have really dark hair so I consider myself brunette," I respond already hating this game- or whatever this is. 

"Oh yeah?" He smirks in response. 

"I was also really into the smart girls who have really great grades."

"Me~" I say with confidence even though its really not true. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yup," I reply back.

"Well, I find short girls pretty hot too if you know what I mean,"

"Well... I'm shorter than you so that would mean I was your type back then,"

"5'10 isn't short," he shoots back.

"Well I'm shorter than you which still means I'm short so point proven wrong," I spit back.

"Okay... Uhh I also really love hot, sexy girls who knows what they do in bed."

"Of course that's m- Wait what?" 

"Hmm?" He replies while a huge smirk slowly sneaks up his face.

"I mean... That's totally me," I nervously agree. 

"Really? You're good in bed?"

"Of course," I say while my tone perks up 5 times the octave. 

"Wanna test it today-" I kick him in the stomach to stop him from seeing my super red and embarrassed face. Quickly slumping onto the couch kicking both my feet up and down as I cover my face with my hands, I let out an internal squeal which accidently echoes out loud once I do so.

What is wrong with him! What is wrong with me!

"It's my turn!" I squeak out, "My high school type was a smart dude who is skinny, tall, scrawny, cute but also ugly, hot, nerdy, and has long black hair or brunette hair!" I practically yell in one breath. 

Hearing nothing but silence for a few minutes, I spread both my ring fingers apart wanting to see Gray's reaction at my type, but what surprises me is the hard, dark looks he's giving me.

Oh shit did I kick him that hard?

Before he can even get a word out, I instantly tackle him onto the couch apologizing repeatedly without even letting him say one word. Hearing him sigh into my hair, my heart drops a tiny bit knowing that I've hurt him over something so little as like getting embarrassed. God, I'm such a mean person.

Lifting my head up from Gray's chest, I watch as he watches me with a soft expression printed on his face. 

Lifting one of his hands up and patting my head, he softly whispers, "Hey don't worry, at least you're dating me right now huh?"

"What-"

"Huh?" He replies back with same hint of confusion laced in his tone. 

"What the hell do you mean by 'at least you're dating me right now??"

"Isn't that what you're apologizing for?" He coughs in shock. 

"Uh. No" I answer back.

"Then what the hell were you talking about?"

"I thought your were sad because I kicked you too hard!"

"Why would I be sad over that!"

"I don't know because you looked and acted sad!" 

"Don't tell me you were apologizing because you kicked me,"

"Well I don't what to tell you then," he answers pushing away from him in annoyance. Standing up, he walks away from the living room up the stairs and into his room. 

"Hey!" I yell, "I'll give you head if you come back here!"

"Shut up." He answers before slamming the door of him room.

Well either way he's going to have to open that door sooner or later. Such a child.

------------

Word count: 860 (really short)

Hiiii guyssss and gals, I hope you guys like this short little chapter and start getting ready for the drama!! As you guys can tell, today is a Wednesday which means I'll finally be able to go back to my old posting schedule (Posting two times a week: Wednesday and Fridays!!) Sadly this will only go on until the break ends so sadly I'll be posting at least 4 chapters in these few weeks, but other than that, I'm pretty sure we're at least near the end of the story. 

Soon after this drama end this story would end but that's right after I publish one more epilogue. Right after that I may just give you some updates about the new story and when it will be released. But like I said, I'm still not sure whether or not I'll publish the book right after it ends or edit this story first, so I'll keep you updated on that! 

Other than that I hope you guys have a great day and cya guys on Friday!