Chapter 17) A loving family

5:27pm 

A week has gone by since I kissed Gray in the car and I still haven't recovered from it. 

Out of all people my first kiss had to be Gray.

And although it was not my intention AT ALL to kiss him, I do not regret it one bit. 

This is why I hate myself. 

The only good thing about this is that a week has gone by since we have talked. 

Well, I think it's  a good thing

I have had peace and quiet for a whole week which is nice, but I also have had a wave of loneliness during this week which is not so nice. 

I guess I just missed someone having to talk to. 

But I don't really care. Why? Because I finally got to meet up with Alyssa and April!! And to my surprise, they were happy to see me back! Literally shocked. 

I thought they would be happy that I am gone, but I guess not. 

I smile to myself. I guess I'm not that much of a loner. 

Anyways, back to the present, I skip towards my apartment humming a soft tune, wanting to lay on my comfy bed while I think of hot fantasies of any hot males I pass.

As I make it to the building greeting Mary as she wipes down the front counter gently I yell, "Hey Mary! Do you need help?" 

"Oh love I don't need help, but thank you," she sweetly smiles, I smile back.

What a lovely person. 

"Also, just to remind you, there are guests in your apartment right now, they are waiting for you upstairs inside of you room," 

"Guests?" I question, she just merely shrugs before going back to cleaning he counter.

I wait for her to answer me back but she ignores my stare before shaking my head thinking that it's probably Gray and the guys about to inform me for the next mission.

I smile at the thought that I get to finally see Gray even though we are literally next door neighbors. 

Rushing towards my apartment excited to see him (for some reason), I quickly get into the elevator with my hands clammy and sweaty out of nervousness. 

Once the elevator door slides open, I rush to my apartment barging into into my house expecting to to see him but spot nothing but a pile of shoes that do not look like they belong to the guys. 

Questioning myself wondering if he brought any guest from his team that I don't know, I try to compare the shoes to each member of the team that I know. Though it doesn't really help since 2 shoes were at least size 9 for men's, while the other 2 were smaller pink and black heels that were covered in glitter.

My gut twists in my stomach feeling something bad occurring to me by the second.

Quietly walking towards my living room, I widen my eyes in surprise as I glance at my family slouched on the couch. 

My mom sits in the middle of the couch angrily flipping through channels while my dad gives her shoulder massages from the back of the couch. 

My sister that I hate with a passion is filing her nails with her feet on top of my coffee table while my brother Aaron is... laying on the floor spinning around the ground for God knows what reason. 

Anger fills me up knowing what they're asking for (Aaron not included). 

"Get out" I reply with no remorse making everyone in the room flinch at the sudden voice.