Chapter 20) A disgusting failure

TW !! SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ATTEMPTED RAPE!!

6:50pm

Walking towards the gates which leads to the massive building with uneasiness settled into me, I take a deep breath telling myself that I'll finally get a cat after this. 

Looking around my surroundings, I watch as many rich people walk into the building like they've been here everyday of their lives. Nervousness swallows me whole as I repeat the words 'why the fuck would this be worth a cat' over and over again. 

Feeling a hand being placed upon my back leading me towards the massive building, I let out a small  cry wanting to run away. 

"Stop complaining, you agreed to this" Gray sighs in annoyance.

"Well I take it back, I don't want to this no more," I cry aloud attempting to run off, but he just holds me back with one hand with no force as if he's dragging a toddler to the dentist. 

"LET GO OF ME" I scream out loud try to take his hands off my dress, "You running away wouldn't help you whatsoever... we all know I'm faster than you, and we both know it," 

"Are you calling me fat?" 

"No, I'm just saying that if you ran like your mouth you'd probably beat me in a race,"

I stop trying to run away from his grip as I turn around to meet his gaze. 

With fire in my eyes and a look of fear in his, he quickly places his hands off of me in fear of what I'll do to him.

Taking a breath, I walk towards him pointing a finger at his muscular chest as I walk him back into a wall. 

"YOU" I angrily mutter to Gray for only him to hear.

"ARE..." 

Fuck what should I call him- 

"SO...." 

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. Literally every insult I know has gone out of my braincells.

As if I have one.

Shut up, not the time!

"So what?" he fires back with a smirk. 

Narrowing my eyes in anger I yell 'YOU'RE SO SHORT!" 

Out of all the insults I chose short- he's not even close short for God's sake! 

Gray chuckles quietly before turning that chuckle into a real laugh. 

Like an actual one, a deep laugh with him opening his mouth letting out sounds that I've never heard come out from him. 

Confused, I watch his laughter die down before giving me a look that I do not know the meaning of. And before I can insult him with a better comeback, he spins me around so now that I'm pinned against the wall.

Yelping in surprise, my first instinct is to push him back, but knowing that he's way bigger than me by a lot, he doesn't budge. 

Leaning down to face me, he braces both his hands against the wall both beside my head as he brings his face closer to mine. 

Widening my eyes, I tightly shut them thinning my lips together afraid he'll kiss me, but he doesn't. Instead, he brings one of his hands onto a strand of my hair pulling it slightly indicating he took something (like dirt) out of my hair. 

Opening my eyes, I watch him dust the dirt of his fingers before looking back at me. He gives me a look I can't decipher and calmy speaks, "Don't worry Aurora, you'll be safe from harm, and I'll be there to protect you,"