chapter 3) Dramatic people

8:05am

I sighed in boredom as I was wait for the teacher to come into our classroom. It was a bit unusual for him to be late since he always tries to be professional and come early, but I guess not today.

Oh! And another thing that's new this past week is that there is rumor on which a very handsome transfer student is coming here in this school, and that day will be today. 

Maybe I can make a new friend.

Or a boyfriend.

Ha, what a  funny joke. 

Waiting for another 5 minutes for the teacher to come in, somewhere in the seats behind me, I hear some guy yell "You know if a teacher doesn't come to school in 15 minutes, we can all leave!" This earns some cheers and groans from the students around me.

"Shut up!" A rando, person yells back at the guy in annoyance making the class chuckle out loud. 

Hearing the guy scoff behind me, he starts opening his mouth ready to start an argument, but immediately shuts up once the teacher barges in a such a loud manner that the room instantly goes quiet at such entrance.

As the room watches the teacher pant in like a mad man in silence, whispers start to erupt around the classroom wondering if someone should go down to the front and help him breathe properly before he "dies" and passes out. 

"Sorry students..." the teacher pants trying to get his breathing together, "Sorry for being late in such places, my tires got slashed and the Taxi took way longer than expected, and then me and my wife got into a fight over the fun and I'm oversharing right now..." he breathes out in sadness making the class slightly feel bad for him. 

"But hey!" He claps out loud "I know you guys heard about the rumors of the new transfer student; you're correct, there is a new student coming in so let me introduce him," once he finished the sentence, a familiar figure walks into the room with such long and confidence strides I might mistake this lecture hall a fashion run way. 

He looks quite familiar. 

Very familiar actually. 

Leaning basically on top against my table trying to get a closer look at him, I start squinting through my glasses trying to analyzing his features. But the more I look at him, the more familiar he becomes.

Gray. 

I take it back he ain't handsome, I need new glasses. Or a new prescription. Maybe both.

Watching Gray walk to the front of the lecture hall with a dark aura surrounding him, he starts looking around the room looking for something. Someone.

Yet after a few minutes of looking around the room, he instead watches the many girls fangirling all over him, while  the guys do the same. 

But that's what he's not looking for. As he kept looking around the classroom, he suddenly makes eye contact with me which takes me by surprise, causing me to almost slip forwards and nearly crash against the people sitting in front of me. 

This leads me to get nasty stares from them.

"Sorry," I squeak out in embarrassment. 

Seeing him smirk slightly at me through the corners of my eyes,  I quickly go back to sitting normally and bury my face into my arms hiding my face from him in hopes that he's also blind like me and thinks I'm just a random stupid stranger.

"Well then, it seems like you have quite the audience, why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher says in a way too cheery tone acting like he just didn't have the worst morning today.