chapter 9 part 2) Safe and asleep

7:45pm

After 20 minutes of walking while holding her in the somewhat cold evening, we finally make it to our apartment with the sun starting to set in.

Sighing, I shake myself up a bit to try and loosen up from how cold the evening was, and start asking Aurora on where her keys are so she could finally head home.

But with the silent response she's giving me, I give a confused look wondering if she's alright knowing that she has been silent this whole walk home which I find quite unusual of her.

Pushing my shoulders out so I could see if she's alright, I watch as her head falls back with her mouth agape open indicating she fell asleep during the whole time I was talking to her.

Normally, the old me would've gotten pissed off if she were another person, since she fell asleep while I was talking.

But the new me ignores the fact that she fell asleep during my conversation and admires how cute she looks when sleeping.

Smiling, I move my hand underneath her to grab my own keys, while I use one of my legs to support her from underneath.

Usually, I would just wake the person up so they can take their keys out, but I'm not sure if Aurora will like that.

If I did get the keys from her myself and wake her up, she'll either freak out and blame me for doing something I didn't even do, or avoid me for the whole month which I won't enjoy.

But if I don't wake her up, I'll have to take her to my guest room- actually my room and let her stay there until she wakes up.

Yeah, my room.

So I guess the second option it is!

Taking my keys out and unlocking my door knowing that she'll probably beat my ass if I go through her clothing to get her own keys, I walk to my bedroom door quietly opening it so I could lay her down onto the bed.

Once in my room, I gently place her down onto the bed as the blankets and pillows dip down with her creating a small barrier between her.

I let out a sly smile once I lay her down onto my bed. She looks good sleeping on my bed.

Going around the bed so I could lay down next to her, I gently pull her body right next to mine so that her head could rest on my shoulders.

At first I didn't know why I would find her annoying, but as I keep spending time with her, she makes me feel something that warms me and my heart up.

Happy.

Although I'm not sure if she feels the same way.

-------------

It's been a few hours since she's fallen asleep, and I have now changed positions from laying down beside her, to now cuddling while I watch her sleep.

I must say, she is a very heavy sleeper. 

Using my right hand to brush the extra hair that has fallen onto her cheek, I enjoy watching her take small deep breathes while her eyebrows furrow with with each second.

Not going to lie, I like kind of like her sleepy side- but not much more when she is usually awake.

She is just much more cuter when she's quiet.

But much more hotter when awake. 

Apart from hot she looks, she has one of the cutest sleeping faces I have ever seen. The way she pouts as the pillow squishes the side of her face, the way her chest rises unevenly as she breaths, the way she wiggles like she's getting tickled in her dreams, God she's so cute.