The hunt begins

We come upon a scene where Y/n and Beelzebub are having an argument.

"C'moooooon! Just one more round!"

"No Beel, we've been in the shower for 3 fucking hours. The water is so cold, ice is starting to build on top of my skin"

"Ugh. Fine. You win, we have something to do anyways."

Y/n and beel step out of the shower, get dressed, and meet in the dining room of the house they were staying in. Who's house was it? He was an old, old ally of their first target, King Minos. His name was Theseus, the killer of the minotaur. After his death, his horns grew to mimic the very beast he killed. He took them in after he heard their plan to find the trapped soul of King Minos.

FLAAAAAASHBAAAAAACK

"So let me get this straight. You want my to harbor some random human and a traitor to the queen?"

"Listen Theseus please"

"I will not have it Beelzebub the exiled. I am quite content living out the rest of my days here."

"B-but Theseus, we need your help. You're the only one who knows the location of him.

".....location of who? Who are you two looking for?

"King Minos."

".....Get in."

BAAAAAAAACKFLAAAAAAAASH

And that's how they ended up with Theseus, the Taurus demon. They explained the plan to him while also withholding the information that Y/n is a prime soul.

"While you two have been here for a couple of days we need to discuss what the plan is."

"Plan is, Theseus, we get to the corpse of King Minos. Go inside. Free his soul. And have him help in our mission"

"I've known Minos far longer than any other demon in hell nor any other man in the world. What makes you think that he'll help you?"

"That's for us to know and for you to stay out of"

"I wouldn't get so sparky Beelzebub, you're still under my roof. I could kill you or send you back to the angels."

Beel glared at Theseus while her nails dug into the wooden table

"What makes you think you would even be given the chance to?"

"Alright, you two shut up. Just tell us where the corpse is Theseus and we'll leave"

"Where do you think it will be? The court of the corpse king dumbass"

Y/n and Beelzebub were taken back by his statement. Y/n hadn't heard of it due to his little research about hell. And Beelzebub was trapped in the void for so long she didn't see the creation of the court

"I'm sorry the what?"

"The court of the corpse king. I'm sure you've heard of it Beelzebub right? After all you were there to see his death"

Beelzebub shifts in her seat a little, wiping away some sweat with a handkerchief

"While yes I did in fact see the death of King Minos. I was imprisoned shortly thereafter, preventing me from knowing about the court you speak of"

Theseus slams his head against the table in frustration

"Of, fucking, course you were. Well, then I'll just send you two in the right direction. You're already in the lust ring so that's a good start, but you'll need to find another demon here. Said to be a descendant of the old king."

"And who might that be?" Y/n asks as he lightly strokes the stone snake that enraptured his neck and perched its head next to his cheek.

"Modeus, demon of lust. You'll need to find her if you want a definitive answer on where the court is."