✦✧ ғɪғᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ ✧✦

Jin was holding his husband's hand and laying his head on bed with peace and happiness in his heart.

Jungkook whinned and moved a little opening his eyes. Jin quickly woke up and sat caressing his husband hand.

"jinn..."

"yes love? "

jin caressed his face and smiled at him.

"easy. It's okay..."

jungkook nodded and laid there breathing slowly.

"doctor is coming baby.. how you feeling?"

"good"

jin smiled and pecked his forehead and sat on stool smiling at the doctor.

"how are you feeling mr.jeon?"

"I....am..kim."

jungkook said making jin grin and doctor nodded as well.

"so how are you feeling mr. kim?"

"I am feeling fine. Little dizzy"

doctor hummed noting the readings on machines.

"okay mr. kim. I think after the second IV finish you may go. And mr. jin?"

"yes doctor?"

jin helped jungkook sit properly and turned to doctor.

"there shouldn't be any stress and I wrote the appropriate doctor your husband might need... take him for checkup a week later."

"will do doctor thank you."

Doctor smiled and took his leave.

"I'll take my leave then."

Jungkook looked confuse at his husband.

"why I'll visit again? "

jin sit on bed with a smile. He pulled jungkook's forehead and placed a kiss on him. Then moved and placed a kiss on his nose.

"my husband...."

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"I have a news for you.."

jungkook blinked and gulped when jin moved closer and pushed his hand in his shirt making him yelp when cold hand made contact with his bare skin. Jin put his other hand inside his shirt pocket taking something out.

"what is this?"

Jungkook asked when jin put on his palm. And slowly he looked up for jin to take his confusion away.

"baby.. there is our baby."

Jin whispered putting his palm on jungkook's stomach.

"what?"

"yes baby 2 months old."

"really? Our baby?"

jungkook started tearing up and he placed his hand on jin's and nodded to his husband. Jin connected their foreheads and smiled through tears.

"I wanna see our baby.."

Jin nodded and went out to call for doctor after ensuring the guards are outside the room.

'baby are you really in there?'

jungkook asked caressing his flat stomach.

'thank you baby for coming.'

"baby the doctor is here"

jungkook quickly lifted his shirt letting doctor put cream on his stomach and he held his husbands hand with nervouseness. It took few seconds for machine and jungkook started crying looking a the screen with it started showing beeping voice.

"look baby.. our baby"

jungkook nodded and grinned through tears streaming down his face.

"yes. Our baby."

--

The doctor had left and they were waiting for the IV to stop. Jungkook had placed his head on his husband's chest while having a calm smile on his lips.

"so love. When I fainted it was because of our baby?"

jin thought and remembered when jungkook fainted two months ago and he asked him to go for checkup but jungkook refused he nodded giving a kiss on his nose.

"and two days ago you was throwing up maybe that was our baby too"

jin answered making jungkook grin. Jin lifted his hand and took it to his lips.

"I love you so much baby. You took care of our baby. And now after knowing you are carrying our baby I promise I won't go away from this. I love you "

jungkook smiled after sensing jin rambling trying to tell him he will take care of his growing family to the core.

"I know. It was you who was taking care of me. All along."

"let's get you home. All would be thrilled knowing the news."

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes.

"I love you jin"

"I love you more."

--

Jimin handled all the case and finished driving back to jinkook house when he saw taehyung he decided to do the work that was pending.

"take daehyun out. We are gonna do blood test."

"I.. I don't want that now. i am taking her back . I am sorry for the trouble I caused-"

"stop right there. I appreciate that you helped us a lot when jungkook got missing but it's not going to stop us from getting to know the truth. If she is not, then you may go . but if she is my son's. I'll take responsibility if he doesn't..."

"okay.."

taehyung answered after minute and then jimin asked sana's cousin who then took daehyun blood who was still having fever.

"you sure she is jin's?"

Taehyung gulped. And looked up.

"the day. When I got to know about I am carrying daehyun I was one month pregnant. Jin had broke up with me. I then thought. And a month before I did It two times. One was with jin in night and one was--"

"what one was???"

jimin asked with anger wanting all stress from his sons life to go.

"one was four some with the agency members I was working..."

"so jin was right you sell your body while in relationship with him???"

taehyung nodded crying silently. Jimin took deep breathe and looked at the figure infront of him.

"so how you are so sure?"

"because all people I did with were wearing condoms but only one wasn't and"

"and that was my son?"

jimin completed to which taehyung nodded.

"but my son is sure he didn't came in you. So let's see what's result?"

"yea-"

"if it's not jin's daughter you would have a long way in finding your daughter's father.. knowing you slept around who knows what number of people.."

jimin said feeling disgusted for taehyung and bad for daehyun.

"why you thought of contacting daehyun father now?"

"i-.."

taehyung hesitated and gulped his tears started.

"I am out of money and having very few days left so.."

"what do you mean?"

"I am suffering from second stage of prostrate cancer.."

saying this taehyung stood up and ran inside the room leaving shocked jimin sitting on couch.