✦✧ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ✧✦

Jungkook woke up and rubbed his tired eyes. He found himself in deadly grip looking around he found himself in Jin's arms.

His husband he love so much. Yesterday's events came in front of his eyes. He isn't mine anymore. That man eyes were screaming truth..

He is not his. He is someone's else. He can't do this. He can't let him go but he can't have him.
He let go of his arms. Lifting and freed himself and stood up feeling tears welling up in his eyes. He blinked and walked to washroom getting all stuff he had as much he could.

Got himself a bag and held the wall biting his teeth to suppress his cries. Nayeon looked at him while all couldn't sleep all night.
She rushed at held jungkook's shoulders.jungkook slowly looked up and he gasped shocking his head in no. He was in worst shape.

Being broken was too much. He prayed. Worked. Loved. Tried. But again he is the one broken.

"i can't. "

Nayeon already knowing where it's going she hugged his son tightly as he hugged her tightly back.

"mom i can't "

"shh it's okay. You are okay. Hm? Relax"

"take me away. I don't want to be here. Please "

namjoon looked at him his heart was breaking up again and he hugged his son who cried.

And after the previous words. Jungkook went silent his eyes were red. No voice came from his mouth just eyes scremed pain and shed tears.
Jungkook felt the world is sinking in the sky is getting down everything is breaking apart 
And he is standing in the center of this choas to do whatever it want...

he held his head as his body shocked badly while Nayeon and namjoon was in front driving to their house.

Seeing this condition jimin and sana both didn't refused or said anything they let namjoon and Nayeon take their son home.

They took him here so he woupd get better but seem like it got worsen.

When Nayeon looked back her eyes widen seeing his son balled up holding his head while his body shocking badly.

"jooon stop the car!!! "

namjoon looked back and he quickly stopped the car hurrying back seat. He held jungkook body to stop him. But jungkook body shocked and trembled more and more and after few minutes his trembling stop.

Namjoon sighed in relief but he panicked when jungkook hands werw fallen and his head was leaning backwards.

"jungkook!! Wake up son! Wake up. Son"

namjoon cried calling his unconscious son.

"Nayeon held him. We need to go to hospital!!"

Nayeon cried holding his son who wasn't showing any move.
___

"what happened to him? "

Doctor asked after 2 hours of taking jungkook to ICU.

"his body shocked and trembled while he was holding his head hardly after that he fainted. "

The doctor removed his mask and sighed.

"sir. I won't give any hope. But your son went through nervous breakdown.. Was he is stress? "

"he-"

namjoon held his mouth as he stopped his sob. He couldn't hold it. His son. In this state.

"sir. He was in stress for a long time. When he will wake up? "

jimin appeared and asked While holding namjoon arm squeezing him to give him comfort.

"we can't say anything . I need to know his medical reports so we can see what we can do. "

"sir I'll get them right away. Thank you. "

Jimin turned namjoon around and hugged him tightly.

"he is strong he will be okay soon. Yiu know him right? "

"he never went to this state. I'll loose my son. I don't want to loose my son. "

Namjoon kmeeled and he screamed loudly in pain.

Jimin hugged him again and looked at nayeon who was holding his heart crying.

"look at sis. She needs you. Please hold yourself "

jimin shocked him hardly and namjoon looked at his wife.

Breaking the hug namjoon crawled pulling his wife in his arms and they both cried.

"namjoon i am going home to take jungkook reports. Please hold yourself. "

Namjoon nodded not stopping his tears that were coming from his eyes.
__
Jin frowned feeling nothing in his arms and he opened his eyes lookibg around.

"baby.? "

he rubbed his eyes and stood up going to washroom.

"i slept that long? Baby you in there? "

jin asked knocking on bathroom door but as he knocked again he found out the door was opened.

Worry started to fill him up. He atrted to look around and then he went out finding no one in room he went back to his room finding his cellphone.

As he was going to hold his cellphone that was on side table his cellphone rang looking at the caller. It was his mom.

"mom where are you all? "

"listen son. We are at your home - "

"oh i got worried. I am coming. You went back without me"

Jin quickly cut the call and rushed to car driving to his house he and jungkook shared..
Last night he couldn't talk to jungkook. He will explain himself tody. And will make up. He would take jungkook to a good date or long drive or camp night.

He would show jungkook is the only one for him.. No matter what happens he isn't going to leave him or won't let jungkook leave him.
As he stopped the car in front of house he rushed inside and beemed seeing his mother and father.

"hey dad and. Mom"

he rushed to his bedroom wanting to see his husband but he frowned finding no one.

"must be in washroom "

He then went to Washroom and that was clean too. He got confuse. Where else he can go?
His heart sped up when he didn't found his husband

"mom. Where is jungkook? "

jin asked coming out and saw his mother stopping his father. Then jin realized his father eyes were swollen as well as his mother.

" mom what happened? "

jin looked at his parents and saw jimin holding a file. Looking closely his eyes widen it was jungkook's report.

"dad? Mom? "

he walked closer to them with tears threatening to fall. Something happened to his husband.? Why his father is in his house? When is jungkook? Why his father holding his husband's file.

His train of thoughts stopped when a hard slap landed on his face making him shocked.

*slap*

"i told you to leave that boy. Now see your husband leaving you!! "