✦✧ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sɪx✧✦

Jungkook stared at jin. They both were naked under the blanket. Jin showed hos love to jungkook all night and then he massage jungkook for an hour that turned  into jin sucking his body again.

Finally jin eyes closed while holding hos husband body mumbling i love you's.

"i love you jinn.. "

jungkook whispered looking at time at saw it was 10 am. He smiled hugging his husband totally forgetting he is naked and he lowly moaned when their bottom touched.

"jin.. Wake up"

seem like jin was heavy sleeping. Jungkook lifted the blanket a little going under the blanket and moved down to jin's manhood.
He slowly. Felt cock on his hands amd he smiled getting down a little more adjusting his upper body between jin's legs and held jin's cock in his mouth.

He stayed like that for aome minutes feeling jin's cock inside him. He moaned and started bobbing hia head up and down.

Feeling weird jin rubbed his eyes and saw forward. His eyes widened and he snatched the blanket from his body.

But before he could react or say something jungkook lifted his head leaving his cock and sat on his thighs.

"ahh baby what you doing? "

"nothing.. "

jungkook tilted his head amd giggled making jin smile. He missed all this. Jungkook sweet voice.

Morning cuddles and this. He is hard.

"so my love was craving for me? "

"when i woke up i wasn't.. But as i hugged you. I wanted. "

jungkook said  laying on top jin and jin smiled caressing his cheeks.

"aren't you sore? "

jin patted his back.

"nope daddy"

Jin growled at jungkook changing positions and hovered above him.

"i wanna ride you "

jungkook pouted at him hugging his waist.

"baby. You are so dangerous for my heart. Come. Ride me. "

Jin sat on bed and stared at his husband who sat on his thighs. Jin caressed his thighs.

"you sure you can take it baby? "

jin asked worriedly.

"yes.. I can. Just want youin me. I want me to feel we are one"

"ahh"

jungkook moaned and jin's growl.
"please stay like that"  jungkook tears fell and he hugged jin tightly kissing jin's shoulders.

"don't leve me jin. Please i want to stay with you"

"oh my god. No. I love you so much baby. Shh"

Jungkook nodded as he hugged jin feeling him close to him.
___
Night before:

Jimin stood in front of Taehyung and his wife glared at him.

"how dare you to say you can stay here? "

"sir i guess you know. If yiu do something I'll go to media right away. You know how big scandal it will be"

Jimin was about to hit Taehyung but sana stopped him.

"we will stay with jin and jungkook don't worry he can't do anything. I'll get maids here. And you . You can stay in the guest room. And don't forget just guest room! "