✦✧ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ ✧✦

"if I didn't accepted the call how can I tell you sir.. and my cellphone is always in locker. Can you show me which number was-"

namjoon quickly took his cellphone out and the doctor was checking.

"it's from our hospital let me check. Follow me."

Jin was frozen there in thoughts. Call? Doctor? Nurse? Seoul hospital? Taehyung wasn't with deahyun? Nurse? Jungkook?

Jin shocked all running out of hospital. It only took namjoon few seconds and his eyes widen as well he ran after jin.

"jungkook! Gook! Love! "

jin was running fastly as much he could.

"plan it was all planned!"

jin yelled entering the hospital room and after checking all the rooms and washroom. Jin held his hair in anger.

"guards!"

jin quicky called the guards and asked them to guard all gates. Their master is missing.

Namjoon looked around. And held jin's shoulder in worry.

"dad it was all planned. Taehyung wasn't home when we got daehyung home and a call. Different nurse. Making us come to hospital. Because security is tight in our house. oh my gosh. Jungkook!"

"sir we have guards all doors. And we already contacted the management of this hospital."

Jin was calling jungkook's cellphone and the number was out coverage.

Jin shouted falling to his knees crying in pain and worry.

"love! Please come back to your jinnie. I can't live without you!"

"sir we are checking every room. Please calm down..."

the management came right away and they started to cooperate and asked all doctors and staff to be helpful.

Jin was running all around while wiping his face and tears calling his husband not caring about any one in hospital.

"I contacted police. Let's go home-"

"nooo. I am not leaving without my husband!"

--

Past hour:

Jungkook was caressing his mother palm and cleaning her face.

"sir. Your husband and dad. They are beating the doctor!"

jungkook eyes widen and he rushed out of the room and soon someone pushed him to the wall.

"ahh-"

Jungkook eyes widen at the person but before he could act a piece of cloth connected with his mouth and his eyes teared up and he fell in the arms of the person who smirked and put him on stretcher.

--

Jin was messed. Soon later jimin and sana came. They picked jin who made it hard but jimin came forward.

"son. Held yourself nothing gonna happen."

"give me my jungkook. Give me. Dad please"

jin pleaded to his father who nodded hugging his sobbng son.

"I'll give you. I promise. Let's go home. Jungkook isn't here. we have checked everything and place. "

"leave all guards here. still we can't risk."

--

But little did they know jungkook was already in the place where that person wanted him to be?

On a bed filled with rose petals. Room decorated with scented candles. Jungkook hands and wrists tide with cuffs and ropes.

--

Jin was dragged inside their house. as soon he saw taehyung. He ran and grabbed his collar.

"where is my husband??"

from the sudden shock taehyung eyes widened."huh? how I would know? "

"tell me where is my husband? Where is jungkook? It was you who planned all right? You went too low huh?"

taehyung tried to free the hold but jin grabbed him more tightly.

"how much you want tell me?? How much? I'll make you forget it. tell me.. tell me you price!!!"

jimin freed his hold and jin yelled.

"tell me where is my jungkook or I'll kill you"

jin again sped to taehyung who got scared for the first time in his life from jin and squeezed himself away from jin.

"I don't know I really don't know."

"calm down police is coming. Calm down"

jin shocked his head holding his face in his palm.

"how can I? jungkook? He isn't with me or around me for two whole hours! I don't know how I am even breathing!"

saying this jin started panting. Looking all the scene taehyung held his palm on his mouth. Tears rushing from his eyes.

He really loved jin. It's true his lust for money and fame made him do so much things. He always wanted jin. But watching and making jin pain and get hurt was never his priority or option. His tears started flowing from his eyes as he stared jin sobbing and crying loudly in pain for his husband.

That was an eyes opening moment for taehyung he doesn't have the place in jin's life. Jin was never his. Jin will never be. But if he walked away all will suspect him.

He walked to his room and looked around crying and sobbed hard.

"I am sorry jin. I did bad. I am sorry. I wish I wasn't greedy. I wish. I wish"

he punched his chest again and again. He have nothing now. Only thing he have now is regrets he did in past.

--

Jin's family sat beside jin when the cop and his team came in their house. while namjoon was in the guest room taking care of his wife who was showing no sign of waking up although she was out of danger but as they cleaned her stomach and she was already sick so It may take some days.

"hello I am senior detective, I want to know each detail."

Jin started telling from the day they came back from their trip abroad and the cop team started writing and noting down details.

"okay is there anyone you suspect?"

"there are only two people I believe are after my husband missing."

"and who are they?"

"yoongi. Jungkook's ex. My husband's and taehyung..... my ex"