✦✧ τωєиτγ иιиє ✧✦

It was one month after the whole thing.  jinkook was back on work.

After jin almost made jungkook kneel on table and suck him or fuck him on all four. Jungkook had it so hard to spend the whole day. He wanted something and that particularly was his husband. His body was in pain more particularly his bottom. He glared at jin who smiled innocently and asked "what happened?" with eyes like he doesn't know what he did.

"baby what-"

"kim seokjin! Shut up and sit quietly while we reach home!" jungkook growled and jin bit his lips to control his laugh but nodded.Waiting to reach home already.

He was placing his bag on bed already opening his shirt button to get a shower. There was jungkook pushing him on bed.

"what happened love?" jin asked innocently while looking at jungkook who was hovering above him and placed his hands on both side of his head. Jin smirked running his hands from his husband's knees to thighs making jungkook inhale.

"you..." jungkook bit his lips and jin moved his hands to his hips and squeezed his cheeks.

"what me love?" jin squeezed hard with one hand and already unbuckled his jeans pushing to his knees.

"ahh-"

"yes baby?"

"ahh...jin-am" jin pulled him close running his fingers circling his rim.

"push it in!" jungkook finally uttered and jin just blinked.

"I want you all in... it's empty-" jin smirked and pushed jungkook on bed and stood on floor discarding the clothes throwing who knows where. And opened his legs.

"but I am hungry.." jin smirked holding jungkook manhood putting in his head making jungkook moan and scream in pleasure. He was writhing under jin while he was opeing him up. Jin ate him up and sucked him drinking all up without letting a single drop fell.

"already tired?"

"no.i am ready.. " jungkook eyes rolled back when jin hit his prostate.

"oh.yes. jin I love you.. be in me."

"yes... you still so tight! "

"all for you. Please oh.fuck!" jungkook fell back down not getting enough of jin who filled him up and he moaned.

"no don't move. I want you in.."

"baby we need to shower." Jin was about to move out but jungkook clenched around him making him groan.

"but I don't want any drop coming out.."

"oh then wait.." jin turned and after a minute before jungkook could do something hard was pushed inside.

"ahh what's that?"

"to block everything" jin grinned at jungkook miserable state. They showered and jungkook held on to his husband feeling pain . he hate whatever it is. He want his husband's.

Jin made it more difficult not letting him take it out and made him sit making the thing go more deep.

"I can't take it!" jungkook stopped walking . he can't go upstairs to their bedroom with this thing going more and more deep.

"aww let me help.." jungkook panted.

"jin please. It hurts" watching his tears fell he quickly laid him on bed going to face his butt hole.

"stay still love or it will go more in deep..."

"just ta-AAhghhh" JUNGKOOK tears fell and jin eyes widens watching blood coming out.

"oh my good love I am so sorry."

"jin hurt.." jin nodded quickly putting ointment in and comforting jungkook who was whimpering.

"I am so sorry love. I didn't know.i am so sorry"

"shut up and kiss me. I'll be fine by morning or prepare something to tell our dad."

--

Jungkook didn't let jin come near him enough and jin sulked but jungkook didn't want the limping for two days. He know all think he was doing marathon and making stories. But he didn't want more.

He didn't let more than one during working days but do more on weekends.

"I wonder what is he doing?" JUNGkook thought while pushing the file away he was working on and grabbed second. That's when the door opened

"where was you?" Jungkook said with excitement but all vanished when he saw her assistant.

"umm sir I was going to get your banana milk."

"no i didn't meant you. You can go now." Jungkook looked at his file back and his assistant nodded and walked out bowing to the other male.

This time jungkook didn't bother saying anything and pouted while working on the file. Jin chuckled walking close.

"seems like no one was waiting for me?" jin questioned and jungkook looked up in shock and he flashed a bunny smile standing up from his chair and hurried to where jin was sitting.

He stood in front of him and pouted. Jin cooed opened his arms and jungkook jumped on them sitting on his lap.

"thankfully someone is back to my love after while month. I was thinking someone casted a spell on my love" jungkook pouted hugging him tight ./

"I missed you/"

"aww I missed you too."

"jin...."

"yes my love?"

"I might don't say a lot like you. But I really love you . really "

"I know love.. you ate?"

--

Jungkook smiled whole heartedly and walked to his table to start working the file after jin went to his department.

They ate lunch and talked a lot while having fun.

"kiaara is car ready?" (I made myself debut hehe)

"yes sir"

"good let's go then"

"sir won't we wait for seokjin sir?"

"no it might get dark I want to see site wide."

"Ooo okay sir"

"just inform him to come there after I am gone there.." kiaara nodded and walked out with jungkook following. He pushed away his un easiness and walked to car.

"all will be okay..i am just thinking not straight. Focus.."

--

Spoiler:

???: "missed me babe?"a heavy low voice made jungkook scared and stiff

"missed me?"

......

Ahem ahem. It's started  🥱🤫🤫🤫

TBC