✦✧ ғɪᴠᴇ ✧✦

“seokjin don’t move!” I laughed at jungkook who wa pretending to order me. i got discharge  after 2 days and he didn’t let me come to work. He regularly came home making me more and more worry how he is taking care of everything so I went office myself making his eyes widen he rushed to me and pushed me on bad room  and started ranting I should be home. I rolled my eyes and pouted and acting I am in pain.
“hey seokjin you okay? Let’s go to hospit-”
“ahh gook I was hell missing you!!”  I shouted sitting on bed  he stared  at me then climbed on bed and held my hand.
“sorry I was just worried. ” he whispered and I smiled holding his hand back tightly.
“i know..” I smiled at him and sat lightly. Ahh I missed this room and sell of this room. There is so good memories. More all so blissful.
”how are your marks? Are you applying cream I gave you?” opps. I turned my head to other side gulping.
“KIM SeokJIN!”
He stood up and started rumaging in drawers.
“good thing I bought two stocks.”  he said and sat beside me holding my arm opening my sleeve button as he stared at the few marks and caressed it. After sighing he started applying  cream soothingly I stared at him smiling.
'he sure care for me.'
“it’s enough”
“SHUT UP!!”
“don’t shout at your best friend” I pouted and turned my head to other side. He finished and rolled my sleeves down caressing my hand and after some time laid his head on my lap staring at me. I saw him from corner of my eyes. He was smiling. I finally looked down and saw him still smiling then he took his hand to my chin pinching little.

“i missed you too a lot

“i missed you too a lot.” he said turning and held my hand closing his eyes.
“you ate something?” I asked looking at pale face.
“hmm I did. Let’s sleep. I was working for so long”  I chuckled looking at him nuzzling my thighs and hugging tightly.

“you like my thighs that much?” “what do you mean?” he said not taking head up from my thighs

“what do you mean?” he said not taking head up from my thighs.
“if I don’t have thighs  like this thick and built will you start disguise. ”
“ahh seokjin you and your thinking.” he rolled his eyes and laid on bed straight I laughed at him and I as well laid down pulling his waist.
“if you like my thighs I love your petite waist”  he hummed hugging me back.
“what if one day I don’t have petite waist then what will you do?”
“hmm… that would be more great no? Having squeshy back. ”  I cooed teasing him by squeezing his waist.
“ya! Stop you two I brought lunch and as you here too seokjin let’s eat” I flinched leaving jungkook and sat straight. Did they took any other idea watching jungkook and me so close??
I looked at jungkook who smiled and held my hand dragging out where his mom was arranging food on table.
“don’t be formal sit here seokjin” I nodded and sat with jungkook who smiled at me and patted my hand watching me nervous. He made me drink more wnater than I could eat anything. Making me rushing to washroom.
I came back to see jungkook gathering all things and sighing tiringly.
“gook?”
“hm?”
“let’s cuddle”
“huh?” I pulled him in my arms. I don’t know why I am doing these things but I want to.

I took him to our bed and laid here

I took him to our bed and laid here. I held him close as we talked about work and other things while I saw him yawning again and again. And finally closing his eyes head on my chest.
i close my eyes relaxing feeling unknown calmness and peace taking over me.
‘i don’t know I just want this feeling always.’
-
After a week:
We were coming back and we covered our project and closed the deal and handed over to our parents who were so satisfied and gave us  two day off and me and jungkook went to random places. Ran on street having fun wearing random outfits. I loved that felling I was having. Running in beach ,having food full of fun and laughter.

I looked at jungkook who drifted to sleep while I drove back to drop him to his home

I looked at jungkook who drifted to sleep while I drove back to drop him to his home. I don’t know I am already missing him. As I reached his home I tried to wake up but then stopped carrying him to his room and his parents followed me.
“what happened?”
“nothing uncle he  was deep asleep so I didn’t want to wake him up.”
“son we are having dinner why don’t you join us and joon.”
“thank you aunt. But I am already so full. I am sorry maybe next time? .” they nodded smiling went out. I was about to go but ran back hugging him tight. We were literally glued to each other these past few months now suddenly this. It’s making  my heart clenched.
Finally after some time I walked out sadly.
A/N pov:
“look at his face. What happened?”
“sad yeobo of course. Don’t you know how close they were these month? . I think it’s time. Let’s call jimin”
“is it right time?”
“yeah. Tomorrow is the day. Might they will accept it or will apart forever.”
--

Next episode:::
“what do you mean I can’t meet jungkook other than project??”
“yeah son. Project is done now you  can’t meet him.”- jimin
“but you can’t just stop me to do something I want "
“then what? He have to handle his father business and you have to be mine. Are you just going to meet him like that? I won’t allow that.”
“i won’t stop that DAD. I’ll keep him. I’ll meet him whenever I want. I’ll spend any time I want.”
“but why? ”
“because-*cellphone ringing*”
“wait a min dad it’s jungkook. ……what happened? Gook why you crying? What do you mean uncle said that? He was so kind to me last night. Shh I am coming”
“I SWEAR DAD I’LL RUN AWAY TAKING JUNGKOOK IF ANY COME BETWEEN US!!!!”