✦✧ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ ✧✦

Jungkook was put on a stretcher and then was pulled out of the door straight to the ambulance with his body all covered.

"drive quick"

"yes boss"

yoongi smirked and nodded looking behind the door of hospital looking at the mess behind.

"seem like you was slow mr.seokjin. you couldn't save your husband. Tsk-"

--

Taehyung continued to sit in corner and stared at jin who was silent hugging his husband's pillow.

"jin son please eat something"

jin shocked his head and sana walked out of the room not before glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at jin. He knows jin is broken right now. And he sighed and gulped making way toward jin and kneeled infront of him.

"I.. I might be a slut. A greedy bitch but believe me. In  missing of jungkook I don't have any part. "

jin kept silent and stared at taehyung so he started again.

"I know It might be hard for you to believe me. I am okay with proving myself to cops."

'I just want my husband..'

"I know jin.. I know.. you will have him. I'll pray truly you find him soon.."

Taehyung was about to speak when namjoon and jimin entered the room and sped to him.

"his husband is missing and you are trying to seduce him???"

namjoon yelled at him making him move back and ran to his room.

When he walked out there was a team and they cornered taehyung.

"so you are taehyung? "

Taehyung took a deep breath nodding.

"we need to ask you some questions.."

Taehyung nodded and followed them right away.

--

Jungkook groaned and trying to open his eyes and move but as soon his eyes opened he shrieked feeling his heart coming to his throat.

"j-jin"

he trembled and called for his husband feeling scared.

He looked around and found all the room decorated with flower petals and candle lights. No way in hell his husband would do that. Jin never made surprises like these. Tears flowed from his eyes trying to remember the moments before when he was in hospital with his husband.

He squeezed his eyes shut remembering the events. He was with his mom when suddenly a nurse rushed and when he was running to the doctor's room. He was pushed to the wall and then..

"yoongi..."

Jungkook shocked his head badly again and again.

"jinnie please save me.... I am scared. "

jungkook quickly closed his eyes when he heard door opening and someone coming in,

"oh he isn't awake yet.. when he gonna wake up? "

jungkook tried his best to act he is still unconscious and he furrowed hearing some similar voices that doesn't belong to yoongi.

'no no it can't be him. It can't be him. He can't betray me like that..'

When the door was closed and he heard the door being locked jungkook started crying badly.

"I trusted you so badly. I trusted you jhope. I never expected you would be with him. You knew .. you saw how much pain I was. And now... nooo.."