✦✧ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ✧✦

I stood in front of mirror and stared in mirror. i caress on  the spots where my husband gave me marks. And caressed me later massaging me while he said lovely words.
I giggled remembering our first night …

*their night*
“ahh KIM SEOKJIN”
“i love you baby I love you so much” jin caressed his back while he passed on his back pulling him together.
“i love you too..” jungkook sighed loving their first night, he relaxed a little but soon whine when seokjin pulled out making a popping sound. Jungkook turned to see jin taking condom and throwing in trash bin. Jungkook was about to make grabby hands to his husband but his husband walked away in washroom.
“i wanted cuddle…” jungkook pouted and hugged himself.
But before he could think anything he jerked when seokjin held his legs pulling him on top and lifted his butt.
“place your legs on my shoulder I wanna clean you.” jungkook blushed as he saw jin leaning down and cleaned with warm towel. Jungkook moaned when jin pushed a finger in and cleaned him inside then to thighs going to his waist cleaning completely. Jungkook loved every moment. Soon jungkook feet was placed on bed and jin went to washroom again.
“baby I am massaging you okay?”
Jungkook just hummed as jin put ointment on him and then he felt so relaxed. Soon he felt being pulled and he know that it’s his love. He held seokjin waist placing his head on seokjin chest.
“was I good?”
“you was amazing baby. I  love you so much. Tell me if it hurt okay?” jungkook nodded and snuggled closer to his husband falling asleep.
Seokjin didn’t fell asleep for a while he kept rubbing his husband back and kissing his head.
“my husband.I love you so much. I’ll shower you with love.” he covered each other with duvet closing his eyes with a smile.

” he covered each other with duvet closing his eyes with a smile

**
**
Present

“ahh there is my husband” I giggled when seokjin back hugged me. I looked in mirror staring at us. We have been here for a week now. He continued to shower me with love. I felt so loved. We were so stuck in our family and how that we got married we couldn’t spend together as a couple. all the time we were surrounded by our family members. And we are  focusing on ourselves in this time.
I pecked his cheeks and turned in his arms. I love this man so much. He ran his hands on my back. We continued to make love every now and then and he didn’t forgot to show care and love and cherish me. On the first day he kept asking me if I am hurt or not. He even carried me to and from to washroom and massaged me twice that day. i just laughed and let him do.
“baby what you thinking?”
“about you my hubby” he smiled and held my waist lifting me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me out. My eyes widened when he didn’t stop just walked to door.

“seokiee…stop there are people outside

“seokiee…stop there are people outside. I don’t have cellphone.”
“i already have your cellphone. And are you embarassed?”
“no. I am not…I um.”
“is my husband shy?” he teased me but I hid my head In his neck.
“hubbbyyy” he kept laughing as he walked while carrying me to our car.
Finally he placed me on car seat I breathed out as I saw him walking to driving seat.
“so ready love?” I nodded
“where we going?”
“for shopping first then we will wander around on the places…then we will do dinner.”
“but I don’t need to buy anything. I have everything…”
“but I want to buy you a lot of things… let’s spoil you baby” 
“what if I want to buy every thing I lay eyes on?” I asked him teasing.
“then I’ll buy you everything baby..”
“everything?” he took my hand in his kissing it. Amd placed on his lap holding tightly

 Amd placed on his lap holding tightly

“everything” I giggled. We both earn a lot. But he said he will be paying everything I need and in home as it’s his responsibility..
I laid my head on his shoulder while he drove.
“i wanna buy a jacket from prada. I hope they have the size” he listened me as I  spoke. I had ordered some couple dresses but they didn’t had my size. I ordered jin size in case it goes out of stock. I pouted searching for my size. Why my size is hard to find?
“here baby try it” I looked at jin he was holding all the dresses I told him while we drove to mall. I love it when he put so much attention to what I speak. I squeal at him and tried. He smiled when it fitted.
“does it look good ?”
“you looking amazing love.”
I giggled as he said to the staff to pack.
We then went to random shops as we picked some office suits for office works and some casuals. I bought a cute scarf for him. I want him to wear it . He will look more handsome when he wear in winter.
I secretly payed and push the scarf in bags and pouted at him as he continuely showed me more stuff.
“baby what about this?”  I pouted more and stood there.
“what happened baby?”
“ahh…your baby is tired. Baby need rest now.” he blinked at me
“b-b-baby?”
“me. I am baby” he laughed and put the dress back.
“let’s go baby. Come. Are you tired? Should I carry  you?”
“no no!” he laughed chuckling and carried all the bags as I ran to parking lot with him following me.
...

A/n:
"Is he jungkook????"
"how?"
"who is with him?"

Words.. 970