✦✧ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ✧✦

Jungkook sat between jin's legs. Practically his but was between jin's leg while his thighs and legs were on sideways on couch.

They were watching movie jin had covered jungkook with a blanket as it was raining outside so weather was cold. Jin's hands were inside jungkook shirt doing stuff that was making jungkook squirm.

They were watching a show or pretending they are watching show. Taehyung didn't dare to come out of the room.

"ah jin.. "

jin was playing with jungkook's nipples and was flicking, pulling and massaging it making jungkook out of breath and push himself on his chest.

"ah. Ah. Hu"

"loving it baby? ".

"ahh. So. Much. Let's go to room.. "..

jungkook rubbed his thighs on each other stopping his pre cum that he was feeling right now.

"why love? I'll continue doing it. ".

"agh. Jin. Ah. Slowly. "

but jin was loving jungkook's moans. He turned jungkook in his arms making him straddle his thighs as he felt something wet.

"ahh my live wet for me... Yeah? "

jungkook shocked his head as he held jin's shoulder.

"ah. Wait baby. "

jin lifted him up a little and made his mouth to jungkook and connected his tongue to jungkook's clothed nipples.

When he felt he had layered enough saliva he moved away staring at his husband moaning face he started playing with his nipples.

"ahh jin. Jin. Please. Stop. Too much. Ahh"

Jin put his right hand on jungkook's jeans pocket pushing it until it reached jungkook's cock.

"leaking baby.. Soo good"

jin took left nipple in his mouth after opening jungkook's shirt and played with his cock.
He heard jungkook's raspy moans and grunts while he made sucking voices.

"hm. Baby milk up please. "

"ahh jin you took all already. Ahh. Agh"

jin pushed hand in his jeans as he came hard putting head on his shoulder.

"lovely baby. Tasty"

jin was licking his cum filled fingers.

"shut up "

jungkook punched him blushing.

"oh.. Rain stopped. "

"i wanna go out. I love rainy scent.. "

jungkook mumbled not caring jin's hand still in his pants and other on his chest.

"let's go then? "

"i can't feel my legs right now. Let me get normal and change "

jungkook completed with rolling his eyes.

"yes of course. Cleaning is must. "

jin chuckled kissing his lips.

"take me to room. I need to change. "

Jin nodded and carried him to room.

"jin stop let me clean and change. "

"baby you looking so beautiful.. "

"i know love. At night.. You want milk too right? Let my body relax for a bit. Ah. Jin! "