✦✧ ғɪғᴛʏ ✧✦

Taehyung trembled at the thought of it. His eyes trembled and he looked around finding himself alone he rushed to the nearby washroom. And started washing his face

"i have came so far. I can't let it go. Not that easily. "

Taehyung spoke with determination and took deep breaths trying to calm down quickly.
__
Jungkook smiled and looked at the screen. He was feeling un easy. Lots of thoughts were troubling him so much. He cposed his eyes taking deep breath.

He remembered the day. A disaster. Full of shock. He was shock at himself where he got this much power to face Yoongi..

He smiled when the guards walked towards them and yoongi ran away. Jungkook told the guards he was just stranger so they nodded not after surrounding him.

When jungkook saw jin worrying and holding him tightly he shrugged not wanting to worry his husband more.

He slowly pushed his hands inside the blanket that was covering him and his husband while they were watching a movie.

Jungkook took deep breath opening all buttons of his shirt and held his husband hand in his.

"love? What's up? "

jungkook looked up and opened his pajama string putting on his cock. He wants tp forget all the things happened today. He doesn't want to stress more.

"my meedy husband? "

jin whispered kissing his neck to that jungkook nodded closing his eyes. His husband doesn't need to be guided and told again.
He moaned when jin fingers played with his cock head making his trembling. His head was fallen on jin's shoulder.

"my sweetheart... "

jungkook nodded.

"want you in me. Please. Always "

jin chuckled to that and he started jerking him with slow motion and other caressing his chest.

"oh my.. My.. Missed me? "

jungkook eyes rolled back. These days they are doing daily but he is craving of it more. He wants his husband to wreck him fill him intil he can't even breathe. Mark him like he isn't breathing.

"yes please. Touch me.. "

jin opened his lips making marks on jungkook neck.

"ahh. Jinn. Ah. Yes. "

"like it? "

"yes.sss"

jungkook trembled with pleasure and yelped when jin turned his around and discarded his shirt away and started to stare at his chest.
Jungkook followed his eyes that was right at his nipples. Jin caressed and held his chest making jungkook close his eyes when his husband held between his fingers and pinched.

"ah.. "

"come up a little baby"

jungkook followed right away. He sat on knees right on top of his husband's thick thighs.
They shared a lovely kiss. Jin changed positions making jungkook ait on bed and he removed his attire. He held his hands taking on top of his head and started kissing his body like he owns it.

Jungkook kept moaning and he was falling down but jin placed his knee and jungkook landed on his knees while jin kissed his chest.

"are you ready for daddy? "

"please daddy. Yes. I want you"

jin smorled and moved a little away making jungkook pout and open his eyes.

"play with yoir nipples then baby.. "

jungkook cried out pouting more.

"but daddy said me once. Don't play with yourself. Come to daddy he will wreck you. "

Jungkook grind while talking making jin smirk more.

"so you never played with yourself right? "

Jin traced jungkook's v line and he nodded quickly.

"never "

Jin smiled and locked his lips with his husband's. Who held his shoulders. Jin's hands reached his cheeks. He parted and jungkook eyes widened when jin sucked his moans parting his cheeks to his limit.

"baby  how come you so tight? "

Jin had pushed in and groaned with tightness. Jungkook nodded with parted lips and panted feeling his husband opening his velvet walls.
He pushed and jin qyickly pulled out making jungkook whine.

"ride me. I wanna see your boobies jumping and dancing "

jungkook on top of his thighs and pushed in himself. Moaning with new pleasure while his husband played with his waist.
He was feeling his husband growing in him means he is gonna cum in him he bounced more and squeezed it making jin held his waist tightly.

"ahh. Baby. Ahh. Love. So. "

jin was groaning while he came in him hardly making jungkook moan.

He stopped wjen he came down his high but that was for a minute jin started sucking his chest.

"baby. I can't get milk.. "

jungkook swore he saw a baby just now. He cupped his face while having a smileon his face.

"i didn't had a proper meal that's why. But.. Can you keep sucking me... "

jungkook requested that his husband did right away.

Jungkook held his head while small pants left his mouth he was grinding and in no time jin wad thrusting in him as he was still in him.

"woah i thought you both not gonna come out. I am gonna take your uncle to the hospital so he checks daehyun herself. Food on counter. "

Sana kissed both his sons forehead and walked out on the door.

"so.. "

"hm? "

jungkook turned to jin and blinked confuse.

"so let's eat food a lot. I still want milk lovee... "

Jungkook grinned as all food menus were server i. Front of him and he started eating right away.

--
A/n:

"how come he can be brave? "

yoongi threw everything in his room ad screamed.

"stop it. That's not gonna take you anywhere. It's ended.  go back. "

the person spoke from door earning a glare from yoongi.
"i am not gonna give up. Never