✦✧ Forteen ✧✦

Soon our vacations came to end. And we were walking hand in hand to the exit door. These two weeks were so great I loved every moment of it. I smiled when he smiled at me. He kissed my hand and I became a blushing mess.

I chuckled as I saw my family and jin dad

I chuckled as I saw my family and jin dad. We went and my mom hugged me tight.

"aww my son is glowing. What spell you cast jin?" my mom asked jin who smiled not breaking his stare from me.

We walked to car and I became confused when my mom pushed to their car,

"what I am going with seokjin?" seokjin also became confuse until dad whispered something in his ear and he blinked for some time then walking to me gazing in my eyes.

"baby, you go home with your dad and mom. I'll come to pick you up okay?" he cupped my face and caress it. I held his hands and then hugged him. He tightened his hold and took me away from our cars and soon I landed on land.

"love. Please tell me if anything wrong okay?"

"I'll. Look at me" I broke hug as he pulled me in kiss. I pulled him but soon he broke the kiss pecking last time.

"go take rest and before night I'll have you in my arms." I nodded as he smiled. We walked to cars and soon the car drove us where we were destined. I sighed as I walked to the room in my parents house.

"son here come sit with me-"
"no mom I want to sleep."

"i know you are sad here. Tell me how was your vacation?"

"i am sad that's for sure. But please let me take a nap-" her eyes soften as she followed me. I laid on bed and she ran her fingers through my hair.

GEN POV:

"son you are happy with jin right?"

"HM.." jungkook smiled as he smiled.

"thank you"

"we knew he wouldn't be a bad decision for you. I am happy my son is happy."

"i wanna live with seokjin all my life" her mom smiled as she really saw her son happy.

"mom nothing will happen right?"
"huh?? what will happen?" her mom sat straight as jungkook sighed.

"i don't know.. mom you won't let anything happen to me right? Nothing right?"

"of course son we won't.. you dad won't let anything happen" this type it was Namjoon who hugged his son and patted his back.

"let's take rest. This was a long flight." jungkook nodded and the family laid down while jungkook fell asleep with his parents patting him while exchanging gaze. -

-

-

"what you guys did then?"

"seokjin said. Don't interfere in it. He will manage himself. He said he trust jungkook so these pictures can't do anything in their relation."

"but-"

"Nayeon calm down. He is his husband. If he is telling that then nothing will happen-"

"but a single doubt is enough to destroy everything" Nayeon said making Namjoon sigh.

"i know. They love each other let's say it's their love test."

"i hope they pass. And be together always-"

--

--

MAENWHILE:

Jin sighed as he threw all the pictures in trash bin in his office after cutting in small pieces. and instructing the staff to clean every piece in an hour. He really needs to know who is doing these tricks.

There must be someone after jungkook all the while.

"who is interested in jungkook past when I know everything already??"

--

--

JUNGKOOK POV:

I turned opening my eyes and I smiled closing my eyes sniffing my favorite scent and knowing who he is

I turned opening my eyes and I smiled closing my eyes sniffing my favorite scent and knowing who he is . I closed my eyes again and smiled when I saw him caressing my cheeks.

"wake up mom and dad waiting for dinner" I nodded and he chuckled making me sit while I pouted.

"aaaa"

"if you keep sleeping you won't sleep in night. Wake up now..."

I grumbled as I walked to washroom fresh up then I walked back to him as we went to eat dinner with our family. As he was around me I was happy and I went with mom to kitchen as we talked about our vacation and we gave the gifts we bought for them. Then we went to jin parents house to give them gifts. We made up the time then we drove back to house .

I was so tired so we just went to bed after changing into pajamas. And we snuggled together close.

He held me tightly while he sniffing my scent. I smiled and hugged him kissing his cheeks.

"i love you baby. Always trust me okay?"

"always seokjin. You too okay?"

"hmm yes baby.." we hugged each other as we fell asleep in each other arms.

--

--