✦✧ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ✧✦

ᎻᎬᎽᎽᎽᎽ. ᏞϴϴΝᏀ ͲᏆᎷᎬ Νϴ ՏᎬᎬ.
ᏔᎪՏ ᏴႮՏᎽ Ꭺ ᏞϴͲ...
ᎻᎬᎡᎬ ᎽϴႮ. Ꮐϴ

Jin was humming doing a tour in his department as he entered the meeting room. He smiled to the managers and settled all this month stocks and the budgets adding some more facilities including changing the elevator to jumbo in case one is out of order other came in use and some office stuff.
"ikay sir. We would inform the suppliers and manufacturer team. " jin nodded smiling and stood up walking to his husband department and all stood up when he came. Ge smiled still having strictness on his face..
"sir- sir jun-" jin furrowed to the voice who tried to stop him to enter in the room jin turned already feeling annoying. He couldn't eat lunch with his husband because of meetings and now this.
"do you realize who are you stopping? And why? "
The PA of jungkook assistant bowed and gulped feeling fear to face jin.
"sir. I didn't intend to. But sir... Sir is on visit to site. So he isn't here-" she spoke with her head bowed
"did he took guards? "
She gulped and slowly shocked his head in 'no'
Jin eyes widen and he came closer to her.. She moved back.
"which site??? "
"the one of park enterprises " jin dashed  cursing and calling his husband number who said not available or busy. He pushed the lift buttons only to see it's on top floor.
He cursed and ran down stairs
"start the car right now!!!i am coming! " jin called his driver and dashed from 6th floor to ground floor.
"sir. You okay? "
"shut up. Drive fast! " jin panted holding his chest while having fear of something happening to his husband already
"take shortcuts! Drive fast to park enterprises! " jin yelled and prayed for his husband safety while calling him again and again only to find unavailable.

----
Jungkook was inspecting all the maps. And sketches with the material delivered to the site. He even ingrosed himself making a sample to see the texture and quality of products while having suppliers besude who were amazed. Jungkook took his coat off because of weather and putt the sample under testing.
"sur you are satisfied? " jungkook turned and looked from top to bottom at the man in front of him.
"mr? "
"soobin"
"mr. Soobin. We are not playing games here. Thousands of people would be on stake if i say yes to you. You are here as well. We need to make sure if this came handle the weight of many floors on it. " soobin nodded embarrassed.
"yes sir. You are right i am sorry. "
"no need to sorry. It's hot here you may go inside "
"no no sir. I'll be here as well. I am doing business not playing games sir" soobin smiled and jungkook returned the smile.
Jungkook started changing the weight and when the material was upto his satisfaction. He smiled and turned to soobin who was drenched in sweat.
He smiled.
"we would like to do business with you.. And i would like to remind you. All the samples would go through same testing or more so i would like to know you ensure quality. "
Soobin beemed and nodded.
"don't worry sir. Quality won't be compromised. " jungkook nodded looking over his assistant
"please guide them to the car. "
She nodded and soobin walked forward lifting his hand that jungkook took.
"I'll be looking forward to working with you. "
"it's an honor to work with you. We will bring the contract along with our legal team. "
"sure. "
--
Jungkook sighed going to washroom and freshed up. Straightening up his shirt.
"i wonder what jin doing? " he moved his hands to his pants pockets.
"opps. I guess i left in car"..  Jungkook came out of washroom door and looked around the site was empty.
"work hours finished that soon? Strange. " jungkook looked at his watch and chuckled it was 6 pm.
"missed me?? " a voice came to his ears. Jungkook stopped frozen.
'no no.. It can't be him' he turned and saw all around. No one was there.
"aish i might be thinking too much about this.. " he shocked his head while walking downstairs.
"i am glad to know you are thinking about me.. Baaabe~~". This made jungkook trembled he head the wall.
"i am just thinking. It's not. It can't... No"
"turn and see me. I am not just your thinking. " jungkook ran down stairs as fast as he could. The moment he reached second floor he saw an office and he rushed turning off the light and hid himself under table.
"oh.. No i don't have cell phone. Jin. Please. Jinne please save me" jungkook hugged his knees tight qanting to just vanish and trembled when he heard slow foot steps
___
Jin came down car and ran to jungkook assistant.
"where is jungkook?? "
"sir he went to washroom and told me to wait. But it's been a long time... "
"you could have checked!!! Why no guards-" jin cursed running inside 5 story building searching for his husband.
"love.. Baby. Jin. Jin.is here"
"baby jin. I am here. Where are you? " jin ran and checked all washroom and rooms going to second. He felt someone's presence about to enter room in second floor but ran after seeing jin.
Jin entered the room and turned the light. He heard mumbling and sniffling. He looked down the table and ran to other side pulling table away kneeling on floor.
"jungkook.. Jin is here "
Jin pulled jungkook who was in his own world and trembling. Jin pulled him making him loose his grip from his body and he gasped.
Tears blurring his vision and ge blinked. Jin softly carressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead.
"j-j-jin? "
Jin smiled nodding.
"yes I am jin " jungkook hugged him crying loudly.
"aahhh. I am scared "
"shh shh baby. See jin is here. " jungkook crued and cried.
Jin pulled away and furrowed jungkook shirt was full of dirt. He slowly took him up placing on table.
"aigoo my love. Look at you. "  jin unbuttoned his shirt and took off.
Jin removed his coat and covered his husband.
"all is okay. Let's take you home" jungkook was so much into himself that he didn't realize jin taking him downstairs.
His assistant opened the door car after getting glare
"pack your stuff we don't need you"
Her eyes widen but jin didn't hear and sat inside placing jungkook on his lap kissing his forehead.
"all is okay.. I am here love. You are safe. " jungkook shocked his head and hugged jin tight.
"i am not safe. He is back. He is a psycho. He is not good. Jin save me "