✦✧ Twenty ✧✦

Jk pov:
I was walking In mall with my best friend. He didn't visited me on my marriage. When he got to know he cried and apologized and said he is coming but I didn't want him to leave his work behind and now he is here and now saying he want to buy us a gift.

Jin met him and looking at our bond he said we should go and we should make up for the time he didn't meet me. We did lunch together then jin left for office saying he don't want to be part when two besties are having fun. I chuckled and saw him walking to door. My heart skipped a beat.

I was walking to the shop hobi said we should go. I smiled and walked there. He started to roam and I just stood there checking categories.

"hmm let's see what I can get for jin. It's been a while we went for shopping-"

I started to select shirt and I found some couple pajamas and sleeping attire. I smiled as I imagined jin wearing them. I felt a nudge and I turned to see hobi wiggling his eyebrow.

"oh love bird. These are cute. You should get one. But I have another idea that will make your husband falls heal over you" I asked smiling. Jin already love me so much.

"what is it?" he dragged me out of that shop and when entered the shop I felt myself heated and pulled my hand from his grip

"HOBI NO HELL WAY I AM WEARING Lingerie !!" this made people there turn and stare at me. Jhope didn't respond but just went inside. I hurried from there. I am so embarrased.

I went back to that shop and tried my best to distract by checking clothes.

"hobi Is idiot and weird. ahhh" I paid for clothes I had in mind then I felt I heard click voice I turned to see a man in black. I saw him before too.

My heart beat sped up I held the counter tightly finding grip.

I tried to remember the events. I think I am being stalked I saw a man like this many times.

I lifted my head to the cashier I am getting scared. She had concerened expression.

"ma'am can you help me?" she nodded quickly.

"i am..I am please. Can you call my husband.? I am not feeling well." she nodded and quickly took my cellphone after helping me to sit on her chair beside cashier.

I breathed out. Is he the same who took our pictures all this while??? what his intention?? who is behind it?

"sir.. he is on call-" she motioned cellphone to me.I was about to held to my ear with my trembling hands that's when I heard my name shouted making my cellphone fell.

"jungkook where was you,?" I saw hobi inraged when he was walking to me but I think looking at my condition he hurried holding my shoulders.
"what happened?"

"i , - I . let's go home-" I held his arm and turned to look but the man wasn't there. Hobi wrapped his arm around me and walked to car driving to home.

"i am calling your husband." he held my cellphone but I held it back.it was shattered when it fell.

"don't he would be worried. Just get me home." he nodded looking worried.

"i think you need doctor..."

"for fuck sake hobi! I am just scared. I want nothing other than my husband or the house that has his scent" he sighed and drove silently.

--

When we reached home hobi walked me to our bedroom. He was sad. I yelled at  him. When he was going to walk away I held his wrist.

"wait!"

"i am not going idiot. Just getting you something to drink. You looking so pale." he smiled fully patting my head. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"here." I held the glass but I was still trembling when hobi helped me to drink the juice. He didn't utter a word until I wasn't done with juice. Then he placed glass aside patting my hand.

"i am here. Now telling what made you like this-" I nodded and held his hand tightly.

"i told you I was being stalked before marrying jin-" he nodded .

"but this one is different. I think I am being stalked again. Last time he took our pics. That's understandable. Our rivals. But why me? This means they want something out of me?"

"hey hey"

"hobi I am feeling this for so long.I am getting scared. What's their intention?who is behind it?" hobi hugged me tightly.

"hey hey shh jungkook you are so brave. What happened to you? You are so strong!"

"i am scared. What if they took my jin away. Hobi. No I can't let that. What if their intention to get jin away. I love him so much. "

Hobi hit my head stopping me.

"shut up! No one can take you away from you jin! He love you so much. Didn't you see the number of guards you have I am sorry I said him not to give any guards. He was worried. He warned me not to leave you for a second. See. I am sorry"

"hobi please don't say that." he nodded and pouted making me chuckle.

"okay okay. You should tell jin. " I nodded and turned to see the bags hobi bought.

"by the way what you bought?" I asked and he smiled teasingly.

"i don't know about you. But your love will love it.!" he went to get bags but as he was about to show me jin enetered the room making my heart calm instantly.

"oh. Jhope.. " jin was glancing at me back to back then turned to hobi.

"i'll be in study love I think you guys were talking about something"

"no no. We spend such a good time. I'll go. I'll come back to meet him. I am here in korea for a while" he smiled and hugged me bidding good bye while whispering that I should try what he bought.. I smiled and shocked my head in no..

"SO.."

"hm?" jin walked toward me removing his tie and coat placing on chair. He leaned down looking in my eyes intently. I gulped at him. Did he notice I was crying.

"we are taking a shower together come-" he said sternly making me gulp harder.

"jin. Love. " I breathed out heavily and he seemed to notice it he sat in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

"jin..."

"yes baby?" he tightly held me pulling me on his lap and patted my back.

"i-" I felt I am going to cry but I controlled it.
"what is it?"

"i love you."

"i love you too"

"never leave my side please."

"i would never baby. You are scaring me."

"when I was with hobi..." he broke hug and looked at me waiting for me to complete.

"i got so scared. Someone is stalking me jin for a long time. Pictures. Yes taking pictures of me. I got scared. Jin!" jin quickly pulled me in hug and patted my back.

"calm down baby your husband is here. Nothing will happen to you...all is okay" I shocked my head in no and held his shirt.

"no I am not worried for me. For you. What if they took me from you? I would rather die than to live without you!" 

...

I wasn't feeling much well. So i came here to get distracted...
Well how are you doing guys??

I'll comeback soon.
My exams are almost over...
..
Hope all went well.

.
.
Support my work okay?