✦✧ ᴛᴡᴏ✧✦

I cursed at myself guiding him to my room it's too awkward. He was carrying my gift that he bought. Soon i settled at my bed and watched him looking over my room. I smiled he is really a good person to be honest. I cleared my Throat and motioned him to come on bed with me. He sat at a distance. Good I am relax now.I  smile at him as he scratched his head.
“so?”
“hm?”he turned to me waiting for me to finish.
“so . you just came back from abroad?”he nodded
“yeah last week”
“oo. Why you went by the way?”
“uhh-”
“no need to tell me-”
“no I am okay. I was thinking of right words.”
”oh.is it long story?” he nooded biting his lips.
“oh.it’s okay. I like long one. Make your self cozy” he chuckled at me as I made him sit on bed and gave him slippers.
“you are so kind thank you.” I giggled and sat with him taking some wine and snacks. He is fun to be around with. We settled as he started things about his past I almost cried but he sensing it making it as a joke and I chocked on my choclate.
“ya! You saying like it’s nothing.”
“not anymore…I am over it now” I nodded smiling.
“like me?”
“you was in love with someone too?”
“yup. A rascal. Now I am good.” he nooded as patted my shoulder.
“that’s a real man thing. Letting and leaving who doesn’t deserve to be there in our life.”
“great line dude, another shot?”  I pushed another glass. I was already feeling a little dizzy but he was so energetic and fun I want to enjoy this day .
“IT’S MY BIIRTHDAY!!!” I yelled and closed my eyes finally with smile.
“I AM HAPPY RASCAL YOONGII!!”
--
SEOKJIN POV:
“i never saw handsomeness,maturity,cuteness,hotness, kindness. And much more all in one.”  I chuckled and took all wrappers and wine bottle placing it aside and wobbled as I tried to walk to put him in blanket . I ended up falling on top of him. I shocked my head as I tried to become a little sober. But his groan made me move and I fell on his side groaning. Not being able to move.
“ugh-”  I sighed as I turned to stare at his face.
“i don’t know. In a minute you are a bunny, other a hot boy, then my ideal. aghhh” I kicked my legs. And turned to my side to side trying to wake up only to fall back.
“don’t yell at me for sleeping okay?”  I spoke pulling comforter on me but he started rolling toward me.
“i am sleeping here. Doesn’t mean I am your blanket. Ya! Now you are clingy ahhh-”
--

Jinkook was fallen asleep and forgot to lock  the door, jin and jungkook parents to check only for there both mothers too coo at the scene

Their both couple followed after they didn’t came back.
“sana honey we need to go back where is seokjin?” jimin spoke up and making sana to slap his shoulder.
“shh. See. Our son. He is smiling. See.” jimin came to door only to smile wider and turned to namjoon who was also staring at his son.
“so namjoon you think it would be good?”
Namjoon nodded smiling.
“i think that too. Look they are like they know each other for so long. Attached like a magnet.”
“ahh shh shhh let them sleep both suffered a lot. We will see about that later.” nayeon spoke closing the door and pushing all to the dining room back .

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ