✦✧ TWENTY SIX ✧✦

It was so hard for all to make up a story that soon. But looking at all saying the same thing.
He buy their lie and continued to enjoy the night .
All set at dinner table to have little conversation.
Jin mother took him aside and she looked back.
"mom what happened?"
"i saw him"
"who mom?"
Jin smiled and looked at jungkook who was also looking at him
"your ex?"
"what??"
She nodded but before she could say she felt jungkook gaze.
"don't worry about it. Come let's enjoy our night. I told your dad he is doing what is necessary"
Jin blinked and moved to his room
"mom what happened to jin?"
"oh he maybe needs to use washroom"
He nodded but looked back to the door jin went.
'something is not right' he thought but smiled at jer mother in law.
"you both doing good?"
"yes mom we are doing great"
"i happy to know son. It's so late we will go now"
The moment they stood up jin walked out looking fresh now and held jungkook waist possessively. Jungkook whimpered lowly as they bid goodbye to their parents.
🔞

Jin lifted jungkook and carried him to their room. Jungkook was confused until he was set on bed and felt something.
He couldn't see as light were out. Only small lights that weren't helping.
"i need you so bad"
In no time jin sat between his legs and jungkook felt jin is naked already. He whinned at the slow caressing of his husband.
It's been two weeks they didn't anything.
Jin placed his face on jungkook thighs and breathed while nuzzling his that part who was in no time awake and making jungkook moan.
"love today i won't go easy on you" jin growled ordering jungkook bucked his hips up so he can remove the pants.

"ahh baby" jin licked all the way down to his hole stretched thrusting his tongue in.
Jungkook chocked and cried out with the sensation.

He started trembling making jin smirk and thrust faster in animal speed.
Jungkook fell on bed when Jin pulled out.
"what already tired?"
Jungkook panted shocking his head.
"it was.... So.. Good"
"i am glad." jin spoke moving between jungkook legs.
"which flavor love?"
"flower of love...." jungkook spoke dreamingly making jin grin. He grabbed a random one and puahed in jungkook making him jerk of coldness
"wanna fill you up. That you feel swell everywhere" jungkook moaned and whinned when jin didn't kissed him.

"don't remove  shirt. I'll paint it with cum" jin smirked pushing his fingers in playing with jungkook nipples while he licked his jaw.
"ahh jin.... Jin.. Ahmm"
"louder!"
Jungkook teared up from pleasure when jin rubbed himself on him while torturing his nipples.
"AHHHH...JIN...LOVE... TOUCH ME!". JIN nodded satisfied.
And pushed two fingers in jungkook stretched and pulled his hole apart enough that he can push in.
Jungkook screamed in pain.
"loveee.. It will soothe down."
"AHHH HURTT.. " JIN patted his head while pushing lube in slowly in circles.

After some minutes jungkook screaming in pain slowed down and he was moaning.
" ahh . Mmm... Take me.!! Wreck me... Make me forget my name" jungkook stopped holding jin head pulling him for kiss.

Both smiled as jungkook shot between thir body and moaned in kiss when jin shot in him.
Already feeling the filling in his stomach.
"ahh i love you..." jungkook spoke smilingly
"i love u too" jungkook nodded and jin turned him thrusting all over again and jungkook now don't have any voice left in his throat.
His body already exhausted from continuing sessions. He closed his eyes finally when he felt jin Cumming in him and falling behind him.
...
He soon felt jin pulling him in to hug and nothing after that.
..
Jin pulled out. And saw a long shot of cum coming out. He quickly pushed his fingers in so nothing comes out..
After some minutes when he caught his breath back he found some cottons in bed side table pushing in jungkook rushing to Washroom cleaning him up tugging a long shirt in his husband.

He slowly took cotton out and pushing himself in. He covered them with sheet possessively holding his husband placing his palms on jungkook chest.
"i love u ♾️" he kissed jungkook shoulder blades and licked it until his eyes gave up.
__