✦✧ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx ✧✦

Jimin quickly called the doctor. He didn't know what to do. He screamed and in some seconds all rushed. Taahyung rushed and held jin's head placing on a pillow and started rubbing his hands crying.

"why are you here!!!"

jimin was about to push him but as soon he realized taehyung isn't guilty and he is out of help for now. Namjoon is wiith nayeon. Sana is crying and he both are.

"I am calling doctor. Hold him."

Taehyung nodded and continued to rub his face and hands.

"doctor is coming he said rub his bod-"

jimin stopped looking at taehyung already rubbing his hands so he sat on bed and started rubbing jin's feet. It took some minutes and there was doctor who started treating jin.

Jimin gulped when soon in some minutes his son's house was turned into hospital word. And he let taehyung sit close to jin for time being. He sat on sofa and kept calling cops and detectives to get updates but all had same answers.

--

Jungkook eyes shaked looking at the door trying to lossen his hands from hand cuffs and ropes.

"missed me baby?"

jungkook shocked his head when he saw yoongi walking towards him.

"I missed you so much. I missed holding you baby..."

jungkook body started trembling but soon he saw a person rushing towards the room.

"oooo lovey I was waiting for you.. come on.. let him wait for the feast.. "

j hope back hugged yoongi while pleading jungkook with eyes to stay shut.

Yoongi smirked when jhope's hand went inside yoongi pants and yoongi moaned when jhope started stroking his hard cock.

"come on daddy that dildo is deep in me.. "

yoongi smirked and he turned jhope toward his front squeezing his butt. Turning his head toward jungkook whose eyes were wide.

"wait for me baby. Let me treat your best friend, then I'll come to you. Or maybe we will have threesome"

Jungkook was tearing up not able to figure anything out..

"daddy there is a mail for you.. maybe you ordered some toys for us?"

"oh yes.. I ordered many let me check. Wear that I bought you?"

yoongi spanked him and walked out of room. Watching this jhope rushed towards jungkook and wiped his face.

"jungkook held your self. Please. You need to act up. I am going to call your jin"

Jungkook cried nodding and he looked at the cellphone waiting for the call to be picked up.

"he isn't picking up."

Jhope panicked looking back and at cellphone. Jhope tried again and his hands trembled.

"he-"

"ji-jiniee"

jungkook chocked on his cries and jhope patted him to say something.

"jinnie. Yoongi. I am scared. Jinnie save me."

On the other hand jin was happiest and he screamed.

"love. Where are you? Tell me-"

"listen jin. It's me jhope. Don't ask anything.. you have so less time until yoongi rape your husband. Save him. I am going to place this cellphone under the bed. I am not dropping the call. Track this call and get here. I have sent you a mail and there is the map in it of the location. use it and get here. "

"j-"

"don't waste time!!"

"okay!"

--

Jin was sitting silently with IV attached and sighing. Taehyung pleaded him and out of no help jimin sat beside his son getting soup bowl from taehyung.

"son please look at your dad. He will get your husband to you. Pity him and please eat."

Jin turned to his father who pleaded and after staring for minutes he opened his mouth and jimin started feeding him slowly.

After finishing jimin took the bowl and taehyung sat silently. He was about to say something but jin's cellphone rang. He looked at jin but he kept silent and un bothered. After first missed call. Taehyung stood up when cellphone rang again.

"it's jhope.."

jin lifted his hand and taehyung placed on his hand, jin put the cellphone to his ear and just a second he sat up with widened eyes,.

"love. Where are you? Tell me-"

Taehyung also came closer and was happy it's jungkook but why he is calling from someone named 'jhope'

Taehung saw jin nodding again and again. And he saw jin yelling

"okay!"

he saw jin placing cellphone aside and looking at him.

"mail... yes.. mail. "

he saw jin pulling the IV out and soon blood was covering his hand . but he cared less. He ran outside holding cellphone.

"dad. Cops. Call him. We found jungkook. Mail. Get the mail box!"

taehyung made the run and he soon opened it getting all the mails in the house.

"we need to find one jhope sent."

Taehyung made jin sit.

"cover your hand. It's gonna ruin the mail"

jin looked around and saw a handkerchief in his dad pocket who was calling cops wrapping around his hand.

"there!"

taehyung opened the mail and then spread on the table in living room.

Jin furrowed his eyes looking at the map.

"I know this place!"

jin stood up and was about to go but jimin stopped him.

"wait till the cops come."

"no he might have hurt jungkook. I need to go. Get the cops there. "

"I am going with you too!"

taehyung didn't let jin refuse and he followed jin sitting with him in the car with the car of guards followed them.