✦✧ ɴɪɴᴇ ✧✦

Jungkook stared at seokjin who stood up making all guests attention on them. Seokjin held his one arm behind him and stretched one to him while bending down a little.
"can I have the honor to dance with my husband?" seokjin smiled when jungkook smilingly put his hand in seokjin and stood up staring in his eyes.
"always." jungkook yelped when seokjin pulled by his waist and soon all light went dim and a slow music started playing. They were long gone remembering their surrounding. Seokjin swang on the dance floor holding jungkook waist tenderly while jungkook was holding his neck. They danced in each other arms circling around the floor and they slowly moved to each other smiling at each other. They moved close.
"jungkookah-"
"hmm" seokjin held his cheeks still moving in circles and dancing. Seokjin held his hand and swang him catching in his arms.
"jungkookah-"
"yes?"
"be with me hubby."
"i will" seokjin pecked him and stared at his face while he cupped his cheeks. Seokjin was leaning closer but before they could kiss sudden clap voices started making them froze, seokjin chuckled and smiled at everyone but jungkook blushed hard hugging seokjin tight.
"woah you both dancing so beautifully and sexily and now you shy aww."
"dad stop. Gook?"
"take me away"
Seokjin chuckle carrying jungkook in his arms as he rushed to the room . he sat on sofa and kept hugging jungkook.
-
"gook?"
"hm?"
"we need to go now."
"ooh. But I am hungry." he felt jungkook pouted and he patted his back. They went out to see all gone.
"all gone?"
"yeah,... let's get going and see what they had surprise for us." seokjin whispered jungkook ear hugging jungkook from behind.
"ahh..mm seokjin?"
"yes gook?"
"i...um."
"shh let's go" he nodded and sat in car. Driver drove them to hotel and they were welcomed by all family members who congradulated them while giving them presents and wishes.jungkook kept blushing and seokjin didn't left his husband side noticing his wobbly and shaking hands.
"i am here. Calm down. They all our family."
"hm. Don't go away from me please"
Soon they were free to go to their room and jungkook relaxed pushing himself on seokjin.
"ugh I am so tired!!!"
"i know baby me too." they snuggled and relaxed..
-
After an hour they sat up got fresh and settled on bed again. They were finally relaxed and feeling calm but jungkook breathing was on peak watching and running his eyes through whole room and decoration. He was feeling blushed and nervous all the while.soon he felt bed creak and two arms around his waist pulling him back making him yelp. He soon landed on a well built back and thick thighs.
"goookk-" seokjin whispered on his neck inhaling his soft scent and held jungkook waist possessively.. 

"ha-"
"now I have you all. All by myself." jungkook closed his eyes while seokjin hands went inside his night wear and caressed his body. His body hitched when seokjin ran his tongue on his neck making jungkook moan..
Seokjin felt jungkook breath hitched and getting overwhelmed.
He turned him around, he know what jungkook is being feeling all the while. He caressed jungkook waist and stared at jungkook. He inched closer cupping jungkook face.
"look at me."
"..." jungkook opened his eyes and stared at him.
"you trust me?"
"i do."
"that's what I want."
"..."
"listen. I know you are not ready for this, I know it's so sudden and too much to handle. It wasn't expected. But trust me. We are husbands. That doesn't mean it will affect our relation okay? We are first friends then anything else. Okay?" jungkook breath heavily and he moved toward seokjin.
"thank you seokjin. It's too much for me I never expected all this. Thank you for this consideration. I feel a bit calm now. I was thinking that we had to step next step. And now this sudden marriage., thank you." seokjin nodded tightening his hold. He was also not ready he wanted to take everything slowly. They soon relaxed and then they talk about day. They ordered food and jungkook ate so fast making seokjin chuckle
"you eating like you hungry for ages."
"i couldn't eat for whole two days."
"aww. I am sorry for this sudden marriage."
"don't be sorry. I accept this is so sudden and I was taken back . but I love and thankful for your thinking. I knew I can always lean on you. And rely on you. Thank you for coming in my life." seokjin smiled and pecked his nose.
"okay finish up your food now. We have to get to bed. Aww now I will have you to sleep with me all the nights and days."
"you!"
"shh. Eat!"
Jungkook nodded and cleaned his table and turned to see seokjin already laying on bed motioning him to come. He giggled and ran in his arms. Jungkook nuzzled his chest relaxing.
He flished when something cold touched his neck. He soon move and looked down to see a beatiful chain in his neck.
"this is so beautiful!"
"thank you"
"nope... a good night kiss will work" jungkook smiled and hugged seokjin kissing his neck hardly
"good night hubby. Thanks for coming in my life."
"thank you gook. Thanks for accepting me."
Soon they were sleeping in each other arms.welcoming their new life together.