✦✧ Sixteen ✧✦

I felt an unknown fear after getting notifications and knowing someone have been following. i appointed guards for him and gave him pick and drop. to his new project site.

I am waiting for my husband for some minutes now. i smiled when I saw him hurrying toward me. he opened the back door throwing his bags and then rushing towards me and I opened my arms. he giggled throwing himself in my arms and connecting his lips with mine. i smiled pulling him more.

"I missed you baby" he smiled as he hugged me.

"I missed you too. "

"I closed the work for me. you have time for me for some days now?" he asked me smiling at me cutely.

"always baby.. i have time for you . all my life" he giggled jumping in my arms and I quickly held him.

"I missed you so much whole this month. you know how much I was busy . now I am done. i want to be clung with my hubby. all time"

"aww. that's great love"

I sat him down on passenger seat and he waited for me to start the car. i sensed someone is looking at us. i sighed signaling at my guards. who will follow that car to know who is behind all this.

"let's go then" he nodded and placed his legs on my thigh while i rubbed it up and down.

"i want pie."

"ah hm is it?"

"yes all flavors"

"all?"

"baby you don't like banana and strawberry."

"ah-mph.. jin stop the car!" i quickly turned to him as he breathed heavily. patting my shoulder.

"baby you okay?hey!" i stopped the car rushing to his side. he jumped in my arms breathing heavily.

"jin-agh. feeling nausea. ah- "

"shh shh all is okay. calm down" i rubbed his back slowly as he relaxed a bit.

"i think i am gonna faint-"

"babe.. baby"

"feeling suffocated. jin.. jin"

" we are going to hospital. please calm down"

"jin...."

"baby. no. not like this. why?"

I held him in my arms and sat in the car while my guard from the car behind us drove us to the hospital.

"Please tell me what's happened to my husband. please?"

"Mr. Kim please calm down. I know it's worry able but your husband is out of danger. his hp level is down and he is dehydrated. so please put some attention on him." I sighed.

"and Mr.Kim. he is under stress. I hope you should do something?"

I walked to the room kissing his face as he soon woke up.

"jin...."

"shh don't think anything... come let me get you home and feed some yummy"

"jin hold me please,. i just want cuddle" i kissed his pout and caress his face.

"only for some time please.." i nodded and laid with him.

"only some" he nodded and hugged me while humming.

....

"baby open up you need to eat this"

"please i am feeling cold. "

"no. see open up." he humphed closing his eyes and mouth shocking his head.

"no just cuddle me"

"you want to cuddle or not. or should i sleep on sofa? " his eyes widened as he leaned to holding my arms.

"you can't do that!"

"well i can if you not a good husband"

"fine but feed me." i nodded and patted my thighs. he sat on my thighs as we ate. soon we watched a series.and he yawned.

"i love you jin. you know that right?"

"of course i know baby. why you saying that. whatever happen you can't be away with me . i will do anything to keep us together. "

"i am having this fear jin."

"what is it? " he turned in my arms. i frowned while i saw tears in his eyes.

"baby-"

"i am afraid my past will ruin our future. please whatever happened don't leave me. i won't be able to live without you."