✦✧ Twenty Five✧✦

jin POV:

i sighed at jungkook again panicking. everything as it should be. i walked pulling him in my arms. i know our parents would be expecting a lot as they coming for the first time. 

"baby. don't panic. everything is as planned. deserts are ready. you made all dishes. house is ready. all dishes are set.. only one thing left" 

"what?? really? what is that? i should go make it. tell me " i shocked my head kissing his lips. 

"love that's you. i set your attire on bed please get ready. I'll take cover. hm? "

"but what if they come?"

"it will take an hour so we should go wash up" he nodded.

"turn on the air conditioners and spray the room scent and place the steak for defrost-"

 i stopped him with my lips lifting walking to washroom and placed him under shower closing the door with last peck. 

"shower. I'll do it." i walked and looked over the house. i smiled proudly. my husband is great but i should really take care of his panicking nature. if he keep doing that he might husrt himself in hurry and panicking.

i put the deserts and snacks i made waking up early . i chuckled remembering the time when I was making deserts and making all stuff setting them in fridge and going to jungkook who was sleeping cutely. I chuckled caressing his back and patting it. He is sleeping so cutely so I didn't want to wake him up.

I pulled him in my arms and kissed his cheeks.

"baby.."
"mmm jinniiieee" I grinned at his mumbling and he rolled on my body placing his palm on my chest and opened his eyes pouting at me.

I chuckled looking at him. He pouted and giggled at me.
"goooood morninggg" I caressed his cheeks and he smiled laying his head on my chest.

"good morning love. Wake up..."

He hummed sitting up kissing my cheeks and grinned again.

"someone so happy today hm?"

"yes I saw a very pretty dream... "

"that's very good love...what was that?"

"we were on beach and I was eating and oh shit!" at that his eyes shot open. And I saw him running here and there panicking.

I sighed and made some place making him breakfast. While he cut the fruits I fed him cuz he kept saying it's so late to eat. I ate mine while making the maids work on cleaning.

"jinnie please get the banquet. I ordered already please check..." I nodded as I was about to call the shop the parcel was on door.

"sir the flower delivery is here." I nodded paying and getting from him placing in living and dinning room.

"jinnie"

"yes baby?"

"please taste it?" I tasted and It was damn.

"how is it?"

"love it's deliciois" he smiled placing the and pans away on other counter as I helped him in salad and fruits.

"jin place them in fridge."

I smiled cleaning his face with wipes and caressed his back .

"baby all is done.let's cuddle."

He shocked his head making me sigh. And I carried him to shower making him shower not letting myself loose control over my harmones.

And we dressed up and I smiled pulling him in my arms.

"love looking beautiful." He smiled hugging him back.

"looking hot and handsome."

I smiled kissing him. "I love you jin!!"

"I love you more baby.."

Before I could say anything the bell rang and I know who it is.

"they here." jungkook spoke with a grin and ran out and i followed him as we welcomed them. 

they bought so many gifts for us that we will open later. i smiled hugging dad and jungkook parents. 

they were so happy meeting us after so while we enjoyed our time eating, making fun. talking and at the end. 

watching the movie of our wedding and then we looked at the albums of our wedding. 

jungkook was looking at the pictures and movie with shy and proud smile while glancing at me. 

i smiled wrapping my hand on his hand and mouthed 'you are so beautiful' he smiled and gave me a warm smile making me fall in love more and more.

as the time went and i helped jungkoook to place the dishes in sink and then we made tea and coffee for all while we made up for the time passed,. 

jungkook took our moms to show the house and we discussed some business talk then dads started talking. 

"you captured the one who was stalking jungkook?"

"yes dad. i did. he said jungkook ex appointed him and he wants jungkook back." it made our dads clench his fists and jungkook dad was inrage.

"i handled all. i increased the security and i advanced the locks."

"hm... don't let jungkook feel he is in danger and if it increase. it's better you tell him taking him in trust"

"okay dad." i sighed.

"tell me what?" 

--

hi everyone. 

I didn't got time enough but i am back to this book. and you know what i think i am going to write or start some more books.

but not publish now. i want to focus on the recent books for now. 

ahh i envy those who can write many  chapters.