✦✧ ˢⁱˣ ✧✦

Seokjin ran from his home and drove fast to the cafe jungkook told about. He was so restless about the reason suddenly their parents stopping them to meet each other. He finally saw jungkook near a bench. He stopped the car running to.. jungkook..... his heart was crying watching jungkook in mess.
“gook?” jungkook slowly looked up and sobbed running to seokjin. They hugged each other tightly while jungkook sobbed badly.

“seokjin

“seokjin. They saying I can’t meet you why?? I don’t know. I don’t feel good”
“shh no one can stop us . shhh. Calm down.. aww stop crying baby. ”
“don’t call me that!”
“why??aigo you such a baby? aww”  seokjin pulled away from hug and squeezed jungkook cheeks making him crack a laugh.
-
After a lot of teasing jungkook finally felt good and leaned to seokjin sighing. They ate and reached a park relaxing.
“but what do we do seokjin?”
“i’ll see it gook. But promise you not gonna cry I won’t let any one hurt you okay?” jungkook pouted and made faces making seokjin start laughing.
“what now haha?”
“will you always do that?”
“do what?”
“taking care of me,and protecting me, making me laugh?”  jungkook stared at him. Seokjin leaned over table holding jungkook hand.
“always” seokjin spoke with determination and smiled at jungkook.
“but you have to start your future soon or later.”
“then I’ll make you my future.”
“huh?”
”ye-*both jinkook cellphone rang at the same time making them halt.*”
“it’s mom” jinkook spoke but seokjin found it suspicious. “gook wait”  seokjin pulled a chair close to jungkook holding his hand and took jungkook cellphone accepting the call. “hello son. Your dad want you right here this instant!” jungkook gulped and looked at seokjin who tightened his hold on jungook hand.

“aunty it’s me seokjin

“aunty it’s me seokjin. Tell my parents me and jungkook are coming. I know my parents are there.” with that seokjin ended call and pulled jungkook in his arms.
“calm down. I am with you.”
“i don’t know seokoo I don’t know. It’s uncontrollable” seokjin pulled him more close and went to car and placed his coat on jungkook. “take my hand gook-” jungkook put his legs on seat and held seokjin hand. He himself don’t know why he is feeling like that.
-

The moment he reached there seokjin held jungkook close and walked inside and as he expected their both parents were there and all were looking coldly at them

The moment he reached there seokjin held jungkook close and walked inside and as he expected their both parents were there and all were looking coldly at them. Jinkook sat at sofa seating close.

“so why you both did that?”
“and what’s wrong?”
“seokjin don’t speak back!”
“but why dad why?”
“what do you both want ha?”
‘wht-what do you mean u-uncle?’ seokjin quickly  turned at held jungkook who was becoming paler.
“can you both please stop can’t you see him?”
“that’s what we want seokjin son? What do you want to do? You both were spending days and nights together plus in one place and still don’t want to do something about it? Million of rumors are coming up and it’s getting uncontrollable since you got admitted to hospital. We can’t stop this anymore!!! do something or we are separating you two!!”  namjoon yelled at them and stepped closer seokjin.
“b-but dad I do-don’t want t-to a-a-a-away from- seoko”
“yeah gook we are not!”
“then get marry!”
“...” then silence all stared at jinkook while they were froze until seokjin cleared his throat pulling jungkook by his waist making jungkook eye contact with him. There eyes moved in sync and jungkook blinked his eyes leaving all decision on seokjin.
“okay” seokjin spoke and looked at his parents,
“you what?” finally sana spoke with trembling voice.
“we accept this mom.”
“you too right son?” nayeon asked his son who nodded slowly refusing to look up as he  hadn’t came back to his senses since all yelling of his and seokjin father.
Soon their hear laughing and joy scream.
“yaayyyy namjoon it’s time for wine come yeobo let’s celebrate. And-” jimin hugged namjoon and turned to jinkook.
“you two keep it low your bickering and teasing until your next week engagement. It look so imitiating on magazines .” jungkook gulped and sank in the sofa he was sitting refusing to believe what just happened.
-

-
“gook?”
“i am okay.” jungkook smiled at seokjin and held his hand in his,
“atleast now no one will stop us to be together-”
“yeas” seokjin nodded and smiled at jungkook.
”let’s go to my room gook you haven’t seen my room right?”
“ya! I did. ”
“oo. Really? Let’s see again”
“agh. You got no taste in humor!”
“i don’t?”
“not even a bit!” jungkook said sitting on bed and soon seokjin bounced on him starting tickling him.
“say now ? ha ? ha?”

“hahaha okay okay you got it. Ahh seokjoo my stomach hurt hahah stop”
“hm good”
“seokjoo” they stared at each not noticing the distance decreasing slowly.
“can I kiss you gook?”
“...”
“can I take it yes?”  jungkook gulped staring in seokjin eyes,
“gook?”
“yes.”
“thank you”
Seokjin leaned closer slowly and held jungkook neck caressing his cheeks slowly they leaned closer to no space left. Their breath fanned on each other face..
Their lips touched giving both of them electric shock and jungkook shivered seokjin pulled back and looked at jungkook parted lips he then looked at jungkook eyes to back to his lips. He stroked jungkook bottom lips and caressed jungkook chin.
“gook I like you so much.”
“i like you too,”

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck smiling and they connected their lips once again

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck smiling and they connected their lips once again. Seokjin sucked on his lips to his upper then bacck to his bottom one. Jungkook arched his back to this new feeling and pulled seokjin hair. Seokjin bit his lips and jungkook yelped opening his lips gladly giving access to seokjin;. he sucked his hot carven and both gave desperate moans making them suck each other tongues more hardly. They pulled away after minutes to breathe but-
“atleast  lock the doors  aigoo!”  sana closed the door with a bang sound.
“did-did aunt saw us?”
|”it’s okay gook. You know a thing?”|
“what is it?”jungkook whispered slowly getting blushed by this new feeling and position.
“i love kissing you.i think I am getting addicted.” before jungkook react seokjin was kissing him again making him moan by seokjin kissings with full of feelings and love.
“gook-”  seokjin tightened his hold more and held jungkook petite waist,squeezing it.
“mmm”
“stay with me.”
--
They don’t know until how long they kept making out and the both had swollen lips snuggling each other while dozed off.

-

‘there is no voices anymore. Do you think they off to sleep?’
‘i don’t know should we check yeobo?’
‘no I almost caught them making out. What about they doing something else now?’
‘woahhh I am getting grandchild sooon yayyyyaaa namjoon let’s one more shot!’
‘woah this man and his thinking I was thinking something e- ahhh sana let them live in peace for once. Awaoooo!’