Holding the reins of her mind, directing them in one of the best directions to think of, a recollection struck her mind. It was the night when she had invaded the dark armory.

She was in the best position to guard her way safely to the secret palace, the fear accumulated in her heart for the safety of the future didn't let her continue but a plan was still being brewed in the cauldron of excitement amalgamated with hatred.

"Agatsya Hari has sent us here to give answers to questions that you need to know, Maharani."

Handing the set of brown wrinkled pages the soldiers disappeared into the darkness.

Anandhani had known what needed to do, position herself on one of the best-cushioned chairs, arch her spine and read the pages of the manuscript but she wished for something else.

Balancing herself on one of the finest swing with her little son draped in a blanket she opened the first page of the diary.

The front page of the diary was embellished in the darkest hues of darkness, the foreground held the image of a crescent moon lying perpendicular to the mighty heat-emitting aura of the Sun.

The first page, meant for the name of the holder read it aloud for itself, 'This diary belongs to Agastya Hari'. She had no time to look at the beautiful calligraphy embedded in the brown paper, all that her concern was the content.

 She had no time to look at the beautiful calligraphy embedded in the brown paper, all that her concern was the content

Agastya's P.OV

It's been a long time since I have been in the abode of Parmeshwar Hari. I have seen many unusual things but the ones which are of your need are mentioned in detail here Anandhani bhrātrijaya{1}. You might be surprised to read the word with which I have referred to you, but let me tell you bhrātā Cheeranjeevi was my favorite.

This diary will be under your possession when each normal thing will end, but it's fine.

Maharaja Somadeva had equally divided the palace into two equal portions, just the throne was an additional part of the portion given to royal blood. Sivananda had received the throne of Kapilvastu and Dhanish became the governor of Kaushampi.

People considered that he was the one innocent in the duo of sons begotten from the vaishya wife, and my father, Vaishnav Hari was expected to be a bit mysterious.

But all that glitters isn't gold. Jealousy had spun its way into the mind of Dhanish.

Losing his sanity, the son of Haritama planned to murder his little brother for the throne. With the portion of the palace he had even received an equal army but who would fight with a king, when it's possible to kill him being treacherous?