゚★,。 67. Morning After

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,"Tell me, sweet mate of mine, were you using this book for inspiration last night?":*:・゚☆

Octavia

The warmth surrounding me is a blessed relief, a comfort I haven't felt before as I wake up. Stretching my limbs as they ache with last night's activity. Helios, that was some good sex. A heavy weight on my stomach and upper arm has me glancing at the tow arms crushing me between my mates. Sky rests behind me, arm draped across my waist and hand resting on Riven's side. Riven who despite being hesitant last night turned out to be the most eager for us all to finally get together.

I smile softly at the thought, hesitantly shifting the arm that Riv's holding onto till I can trace patterns across his face.

Is it safe to come back yet. Darkling gripes and I huff in annoyance.

No. I grumble and wince at their laughter as they flicker across my mates body to reach me.

I'm surprised you weren't using your own shadows last night, especially since you sent us away. One of the shadows whispers and I snarl, freezing when the sound has Sky shifting behind me.

For the last time, just because you think they are hot does not mean I am going to let you join in with us in any capacity.

You're no fun

Oh fuck off. I snap, pouting in irritation as I nestle further into my mates, You're like annoying brother. It's weird as fuck that the younglings among you like my mates.

Oh believe me, we find it disgusting as well. Belial snarls, and I hear Fenriz fake gag in agreement.

"Stop snarling at the Shadows Octa and go back to sleep." I swallow heavily at the low rasp in Sky's morning voice.

Find somewhere else to be. I command.

Again, really? I ignore their complaints, waiting until all the shadows recede to the far corner and I can no longer sense their presence. The only shadows left curling around Riven are of my own making.

"Can't." I whisper, fighting down a smirk as push back against Sky, relishing when he freezes. "We have to deal with the consequences of your actions today and I think I deserve some encouragement for dealing with the headache."

I feel him wince. "Sorry about that, but I would like to point out that I can handle it myself."

"You can't." I sigh. "Andreas wants to talk to you and Riven today. The Shadows told me last night. Oh and Beatrix will be there."

"Sweet Helios." Sky grumbles. "He wants a damn family bonding moment."

"Well at least he's trying to bond."