50. The Hunt

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。"Except this time it's an actual Burned One

。・:*:・゚★,。"Except this time it's an actual Burned One."*:・゚☆

Stella

"I don't know, I feel something." I hear Musa murmur as I walk outside the barn to see them walking further away.

I gasp in shock as the sound of Musa's cries fill the surrounding area.

"It hurts," she exclaims and Terra quickly rubs her back as she doubles over, her bag sliding from her grasp.

"Guys! We've got a problem." Terra calls.

I share a concerned glance with Aisha as we both walk towards the pair. What the hell is going on?

Oh Helios.

I look over to see a massacre of bodies, the Solarian guards. Fuck. the Burned One got to them.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I whip around to Riven and a group of specialists striding towards us.

"Riven?" Terra asks in confusion.

"You need to get back to Alfea, now." He commands, indicating to the specialists.

I watch in shocked silence as the specialists grab hold of my friends and tug them towards the school.

"What are you doing?" Terra cries.

Musa and Aisha quickly echo her sentiments, tugging at the specialists' grip but it's useless as they drag them back to the road where the jeeps are from the Solarian guards.

"Your sister won't be happy with this Stella." Riv reprimands me quietly but Aisha still hears.

"What the hell does Octavia have to do with this?" Aisha demands.

"Captain Siatra," One of the specialists bites out, "Is leading the mission to kill the Burned Ones and recover Silva and Irene."

"What do you mean to recover?" Musa asks, her voice betraying her fear.

"Beatrix was with them as well." Riven murmurs to me, eyes pleading. "What were you thinking, Stel?"

I shake my head and refuse to answer him. What was I thinking? Riven sighs and moves away from me. Beatrix is gone as well, not to mention Sky's parents. Riven's parents now as well, I suppose.

"Back to the jeeps, all of you." He commands, cries of 'yes lieutenant' echo through the specialists and I can't help but wonder when did this start sounding like an army.

I watch as my friends silently follow Riven. What have I done? I doubted my sister but I wasn't wrong. She has already conscripted Sky and Riven to her army, she's already leading missions unconsulted.