"Shy I can take. But little? That's just not true in any aspect." Remus says, confidence back in his voice as he moves just a little bit to push my shirt up. I gladly wiggle out of it, using the advantage of Remus letting go of my wrist to flip us over. 

"Fair enough. It's not like I'm with you for your brains or anything." I lean down and press my forehead to Remus', watching the way his eyes twinkle as he laughs. 

"Oh, you little shit. Come here."

About an hour later Remus and I are cuddled up again, sated and warm in a sea of blankets. I'm wearing one of his sweaters, a really soft black one that I don't steal very often because it's one of his favorites and I like it when it smells like him. He's wearing one of my oversized Queen t-shirts,  and not for the first time I'm glad that I wear shirts that are too big for me. 

"I love you," Remus whispers, brushing his fingers gently through my hair. 

"You're such a sap after having sex." I kiss Remus' shoulder because it's the closest available body part. "And I find that adorable. I love you too, angé."

"shut up." Remus turns onto his side and pulls me to his chest, my favorite place to be. "I just have to make sure you know that I love you."

"Oh, Moony." I move back a bit to look my bashful boyfriend in the eye. "I know you love me. I love you too, so much." I press a kiss to his cheek.

We lay here for a while. Remus runs his fingers through my hair, combing out the tangles with gentle tugs. I trace little patterns on his back, my head buried safely in his shoulder. 

After that while, there's a soft knock at the door. 

"Good morning, boys. Happy Christmas." 

"Happy Christmas mum!" Remus grins over at his mother, as I sit up a little and turn to wave. 

"Breakfast will be ready soon, I expect you boys downstairs." Hope smiles, the same smile I see every time I look at my boyfriend, and leaves. I look over at Remus, and he presses a kiss to my forehead. 

"Come on, then. Let's go get breakfast."

We spend the day having so much fun. We eat cookies and chocolate and entirely too many sweets, muggle Christmas movies play all day and Remus and I take a break to have a Snowball fight outside. He finally just grabs me and stuffs a Snowball down my shirt, which makes me gasp. 

"Remus!" I whine, pretending to be upset and cold. "Come on, it's cold.."

"Aw, baby I'm sorry!" He starts to come give me a hug and I shove a Snowball right in his face. He gasps, shaking snow out of his hair. Some snowflakes stick, though, settling in his caramel curls. "Oh, you little /shit!/" Remus tackles me then, and because it's a little slick we go cascading into the snow. He falls right on top of me, giggling happily. 

"You're so cute." I hold remus' face between my cold hands, feeling how warm he is even in the cold. 

"Let me take you somewhere." Remus grins at me, his eyes twinkling with mischief. 

"But now I'm all cold." I complain lightly as Remus helps me up from the ground. He pulls me into his arms, and with a whispered charm my clothes are dry. 

"Come oooon. It's worth it, I promise." Remus kisses my forehead and wraps his scarf around my neck, glancing towards the window to make sure his mum doesn't see because in his words, 'She just cannot believe that I won't freeze to death out here.' 

"Okay," I know that my love for him is showing on my face, but that's okay. He won't make fun of me for that. "Your mum wont mind us wandering off?"

"No, she's was on the phone with my aunt when we left the house, we've got at least another hour before she misses us."