74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Start from the beginning

Moving his face closer he whispered "happy birthday my love." As he slowly pressed a kiss on the sleeping male's lips. He stopped himself from giggling when Jungkook smiled a bit in his sleep.

"My kookoo, I love you." Lastly giving a peck on his nose he laid down again in the previous position.

He bit lips as his boyfriend scrunched his nose cutely after receiving the kiss. Slowly he also drifted to sleep. Both slept while cuddling eachother under the thin sheet.

Next day was not really normal for him because he knew it was his birthday and as always his hyungs would wish him but nobody wished him today.

He was a bit disappointed because he actually expects them to wish him every year. Indeed he does not like to celebrate his birthday but this year is different.

He said nothing on the breakfast table. Just had his food silently and went to meet his mom like every other morning.

He felt like crying when his mom did not even wish him. Did she forget about his birthday, it was the only thing roaming in his mind.

He half-heartedly bid her bye. Taehyung was with him all the time. He saw how Hana's face fell after seeing her son's sad face which he tried his best to hide, but she's a mother after all.

He smiled sadly when their eyes met but she just blinked at him in a assuring way to let him know she's also excited for tonight.

Taehyung walked with Jungkook to the front door. Jungkook was about to open the door to leave but Taehyung quickly came infront of him and embraced him.

Jungkook was startled but he composed himself soon and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend holding him close to his body.

They stood there in silence, taking eachother's warmth. Then Taehyung spoke "when will you come back?"

Jungkook frowned but answered "don't know, maybe in the evening."

Taehyung slowly broke the hug but did not move his hands. "I'll wait for you." He whispered.

Their faces were close, they could feel their breath on their lips.

"I love you." The brown head mumbled eyeing the other's lips.

Jungkook did the same but moved his face closer "I love you too."

Without any more words the mafia boss attached their lips togather. Moving their lips in sync. They were fitting perfectly.

Jungkook took Taehyung's upper lip, nibbled on it and Taehyung sucked his lower lip with the same fervour.

Taehyung arched his back when Jungkook's hand went inside his shirt, caressing his bare back as well as pulling him more closer.

The brown haired male's hands found it's way towards his boyfriend's raven hair, tangling his fingers in it.

Their eyes were shut close, only feeling eachother from the kiss, with their lips, no tongues no teeths.

They pulled back when their lungs started to scream for oxygen.

Opening their eyes they smiled "I'll get going now." Jungkook mumbled before pecking his boyfriend's forehead.

Taehyung also kissed the scar on his cheek "bye bye. Be safe koo."

Jungkook nodded "I'll. Have to come back to my love again."

Taehyung giggled before speaking "good that you know already."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks then opened the door to leave. The guards bowed at them.