11 - let me help you relax

Start from the beginning

Hongjoong started with her tense shoulders and neck, going halfway down her back and doing her arms as well. He then did her legs, from her calves up to her thighs. He then proceeded to kind of straddle her legs as he focused on her lower back.

«I'm going to remove the towel now, is that alright with you, ms Maya?» he asked.

«Yes, that's fine,» she said.

She felt strangely naked when it was gone. Although it didn't hide much, it felt safe having it there. Now she was bare, exposed. Her at-times horrible self-confidence popped by, but she pushed it away. These boys had proven they liked her, just the way she was. She shouldn't focus on her weight right now, she should only enjoy herself.

His knees were on each side of her body, but she felt him graze her every now and then. He really put work into the massage, and as he leaned forward, letting his hands slide down her spine towards her butt, there was no doubt that he was affected. She felt his hard-on inside his pants.

He scooted further down her legs and really focused on her thighs and her ass. He was really good at the massage too, it kind of surprised her. He half-assed nothing. 

His fingers got more daring. She was breathing differently when he worked on her inner thighs, working up towards her heat. He could see she was feeling it, she was glistening. The first time his fingers ran between her folds, she couldn't help but moan.

«You're so wet,» he whispered, leaning down and kissing her neck.

«It's your fault, you're too good at this.»

«You look so good like this,» he said, his fingers focusing on her clit. «Under my hands.»

«Fuck,» she moaned as he let one finger slide into her. That one finger was soon joined by another. Her sweet sounds were turning him on.

«Turn around, please,» he said, pulling his fingers out.

She quickly obeyed, and he sat down on his knees between her legs. Every time he leaned forward, his clothed cock pushed against her heat, making her whine. He still kept up their game. He massaged her shoulders and chest, spending a long, long time on her breasts. The nipples were pulled, and he finally couldn't resist leaning down and biting on them.

«Mh!» she moaned, her hands in his hair.

He was grinding on her, it was hard to wait, but he had a plan and he would stick to it.

«May I?» he eventually asked as he moved down the bed, and she sighed a yes.

He surprised her by being rather direct. He attached his mouth to her clit, sucking on it and immediately making her gasp. Two fingers entered her again, curling inside of her, looking for that special spot. When he found it, he knew, her body told him. Tasting her sweet juices had never been this incredible. Her body was writhing under him. 

«Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!»

He hummed, the vibrations were the last thing that made it impossible to stop. Her body shook around his fingers, her sweet sounds were the prettiest thing he ever heard.

«You're beautiful,» he said as he let his hands slide over her body again. She smiled at him with hooded eyes.

«I want to feel you inside of me,» she said. «Please?»

«As you wish, princess.»

He quickly pulled off his sweatpants and found his place back between her legs. She didn't even see where he got the condom from, but he soon had it on.

«Are you ready for me?»

«Yes,» she said, her hand on his chest. «I want you. Now.»

He pushed into her, slowly, enjoying the feeling of her warm walls around his cock.

«Fuck, you feel so good, princess.»

«Fuck me,» she said, her eyes falling shut, just enjoying it.

His slow thrusts, the way he watched her to find what felt best for her, it made for the perfect time together. He had one finger on her clit while fucking her slowly when she came. A little later she came again, and that's when he sped up, allowing himself to chase his own orgasm. Feeling her shake around his cock was the most magical feeling, he loved it.

«Wanna take a shower, princess?» he asked when their breaths had calmed down.

«Yeah, we better, right?»

«You go first, I'll just change your sheets.»

«And then you'll join me, right?»

«If you want,» he smiled.

«Yes, please. I wanna cuddle.»

«Cuddles coming up,» he chuckled.

After a shower together they settled in clean sheets on her bed. Within minutes she was asleep, her cheek resting on his chest. He kept stroking her hair for a while. Having Maya here had turned out completely different from what he had thought it would. What she brought to the group was invaluable. They loved her. She seemed to feel comfortable around them too.