"Don't be mean, just open it. Please, I don't care about the wrapping paper, just open the bitch up!"

That makes Natasha snort out a laugh, also pausing her unwrapping in the process, and I roll my eyes as I dig my nails into my ankles to stop myself from grabbing it back from her and just opening it myself.

"Fine, I'm sorry." She starts to open the gift, still being careful of not ripping the paper for whatever reason, but this time slightly quicker than before.

"Ugh, the paper is only going to go in the bin anyway." I roll back my head hitting a cushion and my legs flopping back down, still slightly crossed, as I groan.

"Are you like this whenever you give someone a gift?"

"Yes! I am a gift giver, it's a big flaw of mine. I am so impatient when it comes to giving people gifts but I am not the best at receiving them."

"So you'd say you're more of a giver than a taker in more than one situation." I don't miss the teasing tone in her voice and I throw the cushion from behind my head at her, giggling when I hear her squeal.

"And what is that meant to mean?" I sit up straight with my jaw dropped, eyebrow raised in challenge.

"Oh you know exactly what I mean."

"I have no idea." I play dumb and Natasha leans forward towards me her hands just in front of my legs as she gives me her signature smirk.

"Oh but daddy I know you know." I feel my cheeks go red and I open and close my mouth as Natasha leans back still with that stupid smirk on her face.

"I have no idea what you're on about." I clear my throat reaching once again for the gift and holding it in front of her face. "Now open your gift."

"Yes daddy." Nat gives me a fake salute before grabbing the gift from me and finally just ripping open the paper.

"Good girl." I husk back, quickly avoiding the cushion that comes towards my face.

"Oh, yanno I can see why you Wanda likes that. You're a kinky fucker aren't you." Nat mocks and I hide my face behind my hands and fall backwards onto the couch again.

"I'm assuming she talks about our sex life then, huh?" I slide one hand down to my cheek so I can look at Nat who has the most smug of smiles.

"You assume correctly. She couldn't shut up about it. Y/n this, Y/n that, oh she does this thing with her tongue. And her fingers, have you seen her hands." I scramble to sit up and cover Nat's mouth with my hands who is now mumbling into them.

"Okay, I get it! So we have good sex, you're just feeling left out." I take my hands away since she is now just sitting at me with the 'are you for real' look.

"Oh I don't need anyone else's hands on my body when my hands are just as good." I make a fake gagging noise before grabbing the present once more and pushing it against her chest.

"Open it." You smile when Natasha gives in with an eye roll.

"Fine, but it better be something good with all this excitement you have about it."

"Well if you don't like it that's fine I can always get you something else, I am just excit...."

"I am sure whatever it is Y/n I am going to love it, don't doubt it. I was only joking before, now sit still you look like you got ants in your pants with the way you're moving about."

"Okay." I breathe a sigh of relief allowing my body to calm down as my eyes watch Nat finally open the present.

"Really?" I giggle with a nod when she opens the box to reveal an even smaller wrapped box inside.