The Question

"Here is your bill y/n, it's all gone through. So you two have a wonderful evening." Hela leans down to whisper in my ear. "And get your shit sorted out and ask her to be your girlfriend already. I see the way she looks at you, she is infatuated by you." 

I swat Hela away from me rolling my eyes at her, as well as giving her a very strong middle finger. All she does in return is hit my hand away and flick me on my forehead. Bitch. Hela turns to walk away as I hear a giggle come from Wanda, turning my head to look at her. She is shaking her head lightly at me as she mimics mine and Hela's actions like an absolute child.

"You ready to go princess?"

"I am dorogoy. Are we walking from here or are we taking the car." I feel her excitement vibrate through her as she mentions the car.

"We are walking. It's only 10 minutes to the park, and there are plenty of benches or late night performers around the area." As Wanda stands from her chair I grab her jacket helping her slide it on her arms before making sure it is sat on her shoulders properly, then I put my own black fur overcoat on and my scarf. "You look beautiful by the way."

"I know, you've already told me like 100 times tonight. But thank you, the complement is always appreciated. You look sexy, beautiful of course, but the tight black pants and white dinner shirt with this overcoat. Just wow. It shows of your power in my eyes." I quirk an eyebrow at her as my hand rests on her back gently guiding her out of the restaurant giving one last wave to Hela, and a middle finger for good measure. 

"Thank you baby girl. Your dress looks amazing on you, well everything looks good on you but you should definitely wear this dress more." I move my arm to wrap around Wanda's as I walk on the left of her as we head towards the park. She pulls my arm slightly so I am forced to lean down, so she can plant kisses on my cheek.

"Thank you for dinner Y/n." I kiss the top of her head as I pull her arm to bring her closer to me.

"You're very welcome Wanda. Sorry about Hela, she can be very forward sometimes, well actually most of the time." Wanda gently shakes her head.

"It's okay, it was nice to see you genuinely laugh and relax. Especially when she whispered whatever she whispered in your ear. Do I get to know?" 

"No you don't." 

"Why?" Wanda whines a small pout playing on her lips as she sways her body side to side slightly. I would assume if her arm was not looped with mine she would have them crossed and would look like a very grumpy toddler.

"You just can't, not yet anyway." She juts out her bottom lip extenuating her pout, so I stop my movements bringing her face to mine giving her lips pecks between my next words. "She. Told. Me. To. Get. My. Shit. Sorted. Out." 

"What shit?" Wanda's pout breaks into a smile, as we continue to walk.

"Just my shit." I shrug.

"Your shit I'm not allowed to know about yet?"

"Exactly."

"You're annoying."

"Oh I know." I laugh out as we stop to cross the street to get to the park. "Do you want to find a bench or walk for a bit?"

"Hmm, let's walk for a bit."

We make it to the park, heading straight to the path at the edge of the water. It looks beautiful right now as the sun is very low in the sky creating this beautiful glow all around us. The light dancing on the water, different colors merging all in one, small refractions of light becoming visible in rainbow mist when the wind takes some of the water with it. The evening air getting cooler as the sun begins to hide from New York, but the tiny bit that is left on the horizon settles a gentle warm on all the faces of people it touches.