Halloween

⚠️Okay so no warnings for this chapter but Holy shirtballs this is chapter 99, if you exclude the A/N. There is no smut in this chapter but there is a hell of a lot of teasing. So enjoy⚠️

"Okay so we've set the decorations up. The pumpkins are carved, the costumes will be here any minute and the candy bowl is full to put outside. Do we need to do anything else?" I ask the three people sitting around the island as I flitter around the kitchen preparing lunch. 

"I don't think so, but can we watch a couple of family movies?" Tommy asks as I see him try and sneak his hand into the candy bowl only to get a small tap from Wanda, making him retract his hand. 

"What films are you thinking of?" I place a plate in front of the three of them, all of them have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some halloween candy which makes Wanda roll her eyes. 

"The nightmare before Christmas and hocus pocus?" Tommy smirks at his mom as he takes a bite of his candy and I wonder what it's about. 

"Sure. We do have to put the pumpkins out at some point too, don't forget." I point to the pumpkins by the front door of the house, which we have decided is the best place for Halloween so we arrived an hour or so ago from the penthouse. 

"Well maybe our three. Mom messed hers up and now it's just a hexagon." Billy points at the pumpkin that's facing us and we all giggle at the sight of it. 

"It's a piece of art that I'm calling the hex." Wanda scrunches her brows as she laughs at her own excuse.

"Oh is that right princess?" I take a bite of my own sandwich. 

"Yup."

"What was it meant to be?" Wanda shakes her head.

"It was always meant to be the hex." I raise an eyebrow as Tommy and Billy laugh next to her. 

"Well what's yours meant to be?" She bumps her shoulder into Tommy.

"Mines is a cat." Wanda tilts her head as she looks at his pumpkin with a questioning eyebrow.

"Sure a cat, and not a splodge with legs." Tommy gently hits his mom's shoulder as she laughs, turning to look at Billy. "What's yours?"

"Mine is just a basic scary face. Two eyes and zig zag teeth." Wanda hums as she looks at Billy's pumpkin.

"Better than mine I guess." Wanda shrugs her shoulders as she continues eating then looks up at me with a small smile as my eyes scan the three of them. "You okay baby?" 

"I'm perfect."

"Your pumpkin is really cool Y/n." My eyes move from Wanda, who is just sitting there smiling at me bashfully, to Billy whose eyes are scanning my pumpkin. 

"Nothing special." I shrug, not thinking much about it.

"Not special. Y/n you made a whole damn scenery." Tommy runs to grab the pumpkin and runs back placing it on the island counter. 

"Holy shit!" Wanda's jaw drops as she looks at it for the first time. 

"Language." Wanda rolls her eyes at Tommy.

"Like I haven't heard you swearing before." Tommy shakes his head.

"No idea what you are talking about." He smiles cheekily, Wanda rolling her eyes as Billy holds in his giggle and I don't say a thing not wanting to chuck Billy under the bus because I remember him swearing once or twice. 

"Sure, you don't. As long as you aren't aiming it towards anyone and it doesn't go further than shit then I'm okay with it. Every now and again. Very rarely." The boys nod their heads in agreement.