Morning Sex

Warnings - Smut, daddy kink, use of safe word. 

"Y/n?" I smile to myself at the sound of Wanda's sleepy voice echoing down the hallway.

"In the kitchen." I shout back, continuing to smile as I hear her groan.

"But we said morning sex!" I hear her shuffling down the hallway and lean out of the kitchen to look at her, smiling when I see the pout on her lips and the duvet wrapped around her.

"Yes but food first." Wanda seems to perk up at that and she bounces into the kitchen dropping the duvet on her way so she can jump into my arms.

"Hi baby." She whispers against my lips before pecking them a few times giggling.

"Someone's happy." Wanda's legs wrap tightly around my waist, her arms around my neck and her cheek rests on my shoulder.

"Well I am having breakfast cooked for me and then I have been promised sex. Today is a good day so I am happy."

"Oh and every other day you are grumpy because no sex?" I raise my eyebrows with a goofy smirk as Wanda shakes her head.

"No." She gently nibbles the hinge of my jaw before mumbling against it. "I get food every day so I have a reason to be happy every day.

"Wow, rude." I laugh as I take my arms away from her and her grip on me tightens as she squeals.

"Ah, baby don't drop me, I'm sorry. You are enough to make me smile everyday."

"Mhmm, well I guess I can just chuck these pancakes and berries in the bin then if I make you oh so happy." Wanda gasps gently sliding herself down my body until her feet are on the floor grabbing the plate of food and swivelling away from me.

"You're a close second, but your pancakes are to die for so." She points to the pancakes with her fork after taking a reasonable bite of them with a cheeky smile. "So good."

"Better than sex?" Wanda nods her cheeky smile, only growing bigger.

"Right now, yes." She mumbles with her hand covering her mouth as she swallows her food.

"Well I could always just take the sex away if it's not up to your satisfactory baby girl." I state making my way behind Wanda, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her against me, and taking the plate from her hand to place it on the counter.

"Now I didn't say th-oh fuck." Wanda gasps as I slip my hand under the band of her underwear teasing just above where she needs me, my lips against the shell of her ear.

"You could have all of this, my fingers playing with your clit or buried deep inside you finding all the spots that make you see stars, feel like your soul leaves your body, a back breaking orgasm." I lick the shell of her ear, a sinister smirk on my lips. "Maybe even my cock buried so deep inside you feel it in your stomach. Because I know my good girl, my baby girl, loves my cock inside her. Loves being full."

"Please." I chuckle at her breathless plea pulling my hand out and moving it up to her throat gently squeezing.

"Yet you decided to be cheeky, just because I can't call you a brat doesn't mean I can't

be a little mean towards you for not being my good girl. My sweet innocent baby thinks she can get away with being so rude to me." Wanda's body leans into mine more, her hand resting on top of mine on her throat.

"I'm sorry. Please just fuck me." I chuckle, shaking my head pulling away from Wanda who whines at the loss turning around to face me pouting.

"I don't think so baby." I smirk harshly, grabbing her jaw and tilting her head to look up at me. "You should have thought about being cheeky before asking me to fuck you."