69. I'll Miss You

Y/N: " Well, shall we?"
Shuhua shake her head.
Y/N: " Hmm?"
Shuhua: " Oppa I want to just... just sit here and and be with you... knowing I won't be seeing you for a long time makes me sad..."
Y/N look at the almost about to cry Shuhua and hugged her in.

Minnie and Yuqi both came out of their room.

Y/N: " Hmm? I thought you two were sleeping?"
Minnie: " Oppa..."
Yuqi: " Oppa..."

They rush to the sofa where Y/N was hugging Shuhua and hugged him.
Shuhua: " Oppa, they probably feel the same way as I do..."
Y/N: " Mmm.. it's okay alright...? I'll miss you all too... I'll find time to look for you all..."

*Click*

Miyeon: " What's going on?"
Y/N: " Oh hey Miyeon."

Miyeon: " Oppa why did you make them cry?"
Y/N: " Uhm..."
Shuhua: " No No No... he didn't..."
Minnie: " We just gonna miss Oppa when we leave..."
Miyeon: " Right..."

Y/N: " Alright I gotta get you all dinner..."
The 3 of them finally let go of Y/N.

At night,
Yuqi and Soyeon with Y/N in bed.

Soyeon: " Come to think of it, it's gonna be just me and Miyeon with Oppa."
Yuqi: " Yeah..."
Y/N: " Wow..."
Yuqi: " Unnie please take good care of Oppa."
Soyeon: " I will."
Yuqi: " Oppa, can you hug me tonight...?"

Y/N nodded.

Going into the usual spooning position and placing his hand at her chest like usual.

The next day...

It was time for Yuqi to fly off.
Y/N personally send Yuqi to the airport.

At the airport, Yuqi already saw lots of fans waiting for her.

Yuqi: " Man... looks like you can't follow me to go in there right?"
Y/N: " Yeah..."
Yuqi: " Oppa, see you in China yeah...?"
Y/N: " Mmhm. Cheer up, I'll be there for you."
Yuqi nodded.

They hug for a short while and Yuqi for out of the car as Y/N helped her with her luggage.

Yuqi wave goodbye to Y/N and went towards to the entrance.

As usual, fans and cameras started surrounding her.
As much as she was alone, the company still send guards to protect her at the very least.

After Yuqi entered the airport, she turn and give Y/N one last look as she saw Y/N smile to her waving for her to go.
Yuqi nodded and finally went in.

"Man... this sucks... and I have to go through this 2 more times with Minnie and Shuhua respectively?! Fuck me..."

Few hours later,
Y/N was back at the airport with Minnie this time.
Minnie: " Oppa. I'll message you everyday!"
Y/N: " Mmhm. Protect yourself."
Minnie nodded.

They hug each other for a short while and Minnie headed into the airport after.
Doing the same like Yuqi, turning around after going into see Y/N one last time before heading in.

The next morning...
At the airport...
Shuhua: " Oppa... I don't want to go..."
Y/N: " I know... I know... I will be there for you, just wait for me."
Shuhua: " You promise me...!"
Y/N: " I promise."
Shuhua: " The day you come and find me in Taiwan, is the day we will have sex all day..."
Y/N: " Uh... sure sure. As you wish."

Y/N could see Shuhua was tearing up again with her eyes being red.

He hugged her in: " Alright alright, it wouldn't take long."
Shuhua: " *Sniff* I'll miss you Oppa..."

Finally letting Y/N go, Shuhua got out of the car and head into the airport.
She was a little different knowing turning around to look at Y/N will just make her more sad so she just headed into the airport straight without turning around.

"Haiz... now that that's done... let see the schedule... for Miyeon..."

Y/N drove back to the dorm.

No one was in the dorm, even though this isn't the first time he return to the dorm empty but for reasons, he felt lost, knowing most of the members aren't gonna return except for Miyeon and Soyeon.

"This is gonna take me awhile to get use to." He sighed.

Miyeon was outside busy with her own schedule hosting mcountdown and other shows.
Soyeon was outside busy with her own schedule as well having to tutor a rookie group.

For once Y/N actually was kinda free, but he wasn't enjoying it. He wants to spend the free time he has with the girls, not just sitting around feeling extremely lonely.

Awhile later, he couldn't sit still, he headed out and went towards a specific location.

After reaching the location, he didn't find what he wanted, he wasn't sure what to do but just sit around in his car and waited.
He fell asleep in the car for awhile.

*Knock knock knock*
Someone knocked on his glass window.

???: " Oppa! What are you doing here??"

To be continued...

————————————————————

Don't flame me please, I know this chapter is short, but you know what that means.