9. Surprises

Few hours later after the phone call that dragged Y/N back to the company.

Y/N headed back to the dorm.
The girls has all went to bed.
His muscle was starting to ache with all the exercises he did.
He made a quick shower and head to bed.

Climbing into the bed but he realises something, there was someone beside him under the blanket.
He turned and saw.
Y/N: " Oh Jeez, don't scared me like that Miyeon."
Miyeon: " Hehehe, I've been waiting for you."
Y/N: " I didn't even see you."
Miyeon: " So what happened Oppa?"
Y/N: " Don't worry about it, I'll announce it to all of you tomorrow."
Miyeon: " Okieeeee."

Y/N: " So why are you here?"
Miyeon: " I want to chat with you."
Y/N: " Sure."

Miyeon hugged Y/N from the side as they begin their conversation.

Miyeon: " Oppa, who do you think is the prettiest in our group?"
Y/N: " No doubt it's you."
Miyeon: " Hehehe, you know that proves a fact."
Y/N: " Which is?"
Miyeon: " Having sex that we both enjoyed will make the girl happy, and when girls are happy they just look beautiful."
Y/N: " Oho? What are you trying to say here?" He gently tickled Miyeon.

Miyeon: " Ahhh, don't, it's ticklish. I don't know? Maybe we should go again, I've learn ways to keep me safe and enjoy at the same time, so I would wanna do it with you whenever I get the chance."
Y/N: " Well, to let you know, this wall right here isn't as soundproof as you think it is." He pointed to the wall directly behind them.

Miyeon: " Oh really? How did you know?"
Y/N: " Woogie told me before.
Miyeon suddenly became suspicious.

Miyeon: " Why would Woogie suddenly tell you that for no reason?"
Y/N: " Uhm I don't know?"
"I'm not going to tell her that it was because Minnie's moan was heard on that night when we did it."

Miyeon: " Hmmm... you sure because you didn't do something and she heard it?"
Y/N: " I don't think so."
Miyeon: " Are you sure??" Y/N saw Miyeon begin to unbutton her top revealing her cleavage to him.

Y/N: " Hey hey, I am sure, button up your pyjamas."
Miyeon giggled: " Just a small tease, why are you getting so excited."
Y/N: " Oh you are getting excited."
Miyeon: " Hmph~ Maybe."

Y/N: " Alright, time to sleep, it's already late enough."
Miyeon: " Okie."
She got out of the bed and headed back to her room.

"Hmm... I totally expected her to request  sleeping with me but she didn't?"

Very soon, he fell asleep.

The next day after breakfast.
Due to it was a weekend, Y/N could stay in the dorm and relax, the girls were too, relaxing as they have completely finish their schedules mostly for this week.

Shuhua: " Oppa Yah~."
Y/N: " Yes shushu?"
Shuhua: " What was the problem last night?"
Y/N: " Well ok, now that you asked, I have 2 news with me, 1 good and 1 bad, which one you all wanna hear first?"

Soyeon: " The bad one first."
Minnie: " Yeah bad one first."

Y/N: " Okay, remember I said this week will be a relaxing week? Well because of the good news it wouldn't be a relaxing week anymore."

Yuqi: " Oh? Then what is the good news about??"
Y/N: " So... the good news is............."

Minnie: " Yah Oppa! Stop playing with us, tell us already."
Y/N: "Okay okay, hehe. You girls have rewarded with the Melon Music Reward."
Yuqi: " Oh..."
The other girls kept quiet.

Y/N: " Oh...? Is that it...?" He honestly was expecting more reactions but...

*BOOM*
Shuhua slam the table and suddenly all at once the 6 girls cheered at the same time.
"WOOOOOOOOO!!!"