92. Solo Debut🔞🔞

Yuqi turn her head slightly back to see if Y/N was really awake still.
Yuqi thought, "there's no way Oppa has already fell asleep. Is he really initiating for once?"

She couldn't confirm yet but soon she felt Y/N begin dry humping against her ass as she felt his groping having more force.

Yuqi couldn't hold it in and let out a soft little moan : " Mmmm~~......."
It was right after she moaned,
Y/N whispered into her ears: " Feeling horny already are we?"
Yuqi tilt her head around and saw Y/N looking at her.

Yuqi whispered back: " Oppa... you.. are you initiating...?"
Y/N: " Isn't that what you wanted?"
Yuqi nodded: " Please continue Oppa..."

She then felt Y/N's warm hand dig into her pyjamas top from underneath going straight for her boobs.
Yuqi's decently sized boobs filled Y/N's entire hand perfectly.
He gently groped and fondle as he sucks on her back neck.

Yuqi shivers in excitement as she starts to rub her ass against Y/N's crotch.
Y/N whispered in Yuqi's ear again: " Your boobs are one of the best I enjoy..."
Yuqi took a deep breath and tilt her head to lips Y/N.

They traded salivas as Y/N's another hand went into the blanket going towards Yuqi's ass.

He dig into her pyjamas pants and grabbed her bare ass, rubbing against it finding his way forward.
Y/N: " Oh? You are really wet."
Yuqi: " Mmm... it is ready for your dick to enter long time ago..."
Yuqi's hand pulled off Y/N's shorts as his penis spring into life. She grab it and with a few simple strokes, it was rock hard and ready to do it's work.

They both positioned properly before Y/N slowly forced his way inside her.
Warmth surrounded Y/N's dick as he enters her.
They both let out a silent moan and waited for a little bit.

Y/N then slowly start thrusting as his fingers played with her nipples while squeezing her boobs.

Yuqi covered her mouth not wanting to moan out loud to alert Soyeon who was sleeping peacefully.

She frowned hard trying to hold back in every possible sound she could make as Y/N fucks her hard from behind.

With a slight change in position.
Y/N pushed Yuqi against the bed in prone as he climb on-top of her and continue pounding against her ass.
Yuqi grabbed the pillow to and hold back her moan as much as possible with Y/N going faster and faster.

He rotated her boobs together in sync with his sync as he felt himself close. Not bothered by anything, he quickly came inside Yuqi before collapsing into of her.

Yuqi: " *Deep breath* Gosh... I didn't think that it was so hard to hold back my moans during sex..."
Y/N: " I don't suggest you to hold it in, not very healthy... is like having sad things inside your heart, by going to an open area and let it out will be better..."
Yuqi: " So I should do this? Ahhhh~~~~"
Y/N: " Oh my... don't suddenly make that noise..."
Yuqi: " Hehehe, Oppa, I want you to initiates more in the future, it is quite fun getting dominated by you like that."
Y/N: " Sure thing. Now let's get sleeping?"
Yuqi: " Okie Oppa can you keep massaging my boobs for me while you go to sleep?"
Y/N: " Alright."

Going back to the spooning position, Y/N kept his hand underneath her pyjamas slowly and gently massaging as they both slowly falls asleep.

Few days later,

Y/N was sitting in his office working on Miyeon's upcoming solo debut schedule, when suddenly, Miyeon herself came running towards Y/N's table.