7. First Comeback

Y/N: " Okay? What do you wanna know? Well actually I don't know much either."
Minnie: " I know but, there are somethings I know. That night when the scream happened, I was waken by it and I realised Miyeon wasn't on her bed."
"Oh no..."

Y/N: " Really?" He had to play the 'I don't know anything game'.
Minnie: " Yeah, do you think it was her that screamed?"
Y/N: " I really don't know Minnie, but if it would have been her, I'll find out why alright?"
Minnie nodded.
Y/N: " Anything else my dear?"

Minnie: " Mm... Oppa, I don't get to be with you alone very often... you think maybe tonight I can sleep together with you?"
"Mmm..."
Minnie saw the hesitation on Y/N and guessed.

Minnie: " Don't worry I'll leave before they wake up tomorrow."
Y/N: " Mmm... alright I guess..."
Minnie smiled happily as she went and sat beside Y/N.

Y/N: " The bed is a little small for 2."
Minnie: " It's fine. Come lay down Oppa."
Minnie lay down first as she slide into Y/N's blanket.

Y/N lay down as well.
It was a little bit cram but after Minnie adjusted and stick close to Y/N, there was perfectly enough space.
She hugged Y/N from the side and place her head near Y/N's shoulder.

Minnie: " Oppa..." she speak softly beside Y/N.

Y/N: " Yes?"
Minnie: " Do you... maybe have a girlfriend in your life...?"
Y/N: " Nope, I don't. Why did you ask?"
Minnie suddenly smile really brightly and closed her eyes hugging Y/N tighter.
Minnie: " No nothing."
Y/N: " How about you Minnie?"
Minnie: " Stop joking Oppa, you know I don't, we aren't allowed to."
Y/N: " Well I mean when you were younger and before joining this."

Minnie: " No, I don't. Busy learning Korean... and all that..."her voice got softer.
Y/N turned to look at the cute vocalist beside him, she was fast asleep.

Y/N turned and face her, he gently kissed her on the forehead and went to sleep.
Minnie smile a little more brightly even though after falling asleep as if she knew Y/N kissed her on the forehead.

The next morning...
Y/N woke up feeling something was empty.
He looked to the left,
"Mm... Minnie left already..."

He stretched and went to the bathroom.
Once he came out, he was about to go back to his room and sleep for awhile more but he saw someone sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Y/N: " Minnie?"
Minnie: " Oh hey morning Oppa."
Y/N: " Why are you sitting here? Go back your room and sleep longer? A rare occasion that you girls don't have to wake up early you know."
Minnie: " Mmm... I know but I'm not tired."
Y/N: " Let me accompany you?"
Minnie: " Okie..."

Y/N sat down beside Minnie.
Y/N: "*YAWN* ahhhhhh~."

Minnie: " Oppa."
Y/N: " Yes?"
Minnie: " Do you know how old I am?"
Y/N: " Of course I do, 21, just like Miyeon, but yet to have birthday yet."

Minnie: " Mm... Oppa, I am 21, in some countries well let just say Korea since we are here, I am consider adult. Woogie and Shuhua is considered young adult or like teenager, since they are only 18 and 17 years old respectively."

Y/N: "Okay? What are you trying to say?"

Minnie: " Maybe if you ask Woogie and Shuhua about the scream at night they wouldn't know but Oppa... from a girl's instinct, I somewhat know that... that scream... or more like... moan... is from Miyeon... and... I'm am an adult... I would believe that it was Miyeon and you having some... sort of fun..."
Y/N: "..."

Minnie: " am I right Oppa...?"
Y/N: " Minnie... I..."
Minnie: " Looks like I am right... you guys did it... right?"
Y/N: " ..."

Minnie: " I would believe it's Miyeon who wanted it... because... she has always been staring at you not exactly the same way we did since we have to give you the attention when you are talking but the way she stares at you sometime is just looks like she desire something from you..."